Chapter 2: Carter "Ace" Moretti

"Dude, you have to be the biggest dumbass ever and try to hit on Mrs. Fuller while her big ass gorilla husband was right there." I said while trying to figure out why he thought it was a good idea.

"He's a bitch, he just stood there," Dustin said telling me the story of when he had detention yesterday.

"You're lying."

"I am. Have you seen Mr. Fuller big ass? No women is worth that ass beat." Mr. Fuller is like bodybuilder big and is always sweaty and has big ass arms.

"What I want to know is how he bagged Tara." Who the fuck is Tara?

"Who the hell is Tara?" I said, confused as hell.

"Mrs. Fuller. We're on first name basis. She called me Dustin. I called her Tara and that's how I got detention." He said while my phone was going off, but I thought my phone was on silent. Guess not.

Ring.

The bell rings releasing us from class.

I looked down at the phone and this ain't my phone. It's a notification. Should I check it? Why not.

Snap chat Notification:

"Damn dude, what's her snap?" Dustin said ogling over the newfound beauty

"Nunya and this isn't even my phone." I said while snatching the phone away again.

"Oh yeah, I had your phone." He said nonchalantly, while he's still walking and I stopped. Like what the hell dude. I snatched somebody's phone and I don't even know who phone this is.

What if it's some guy, like big ass Mr. Fuller big and he doesn't take kindly to thieves. Like I didn't know. What if it's that beauty's boyfriend. Suddenly feeling a little jealous she would have a boyfriend. What the hell, like I don't even know what the hell I'm jealous for.

"Whatever, the phone's unlocked, imma text someone and see if they know who the owner of the phone is."

"Or you could keep the phone sell it and take the money and take your bud on a trip to Cabo." What the hell this dude on. Dustin is special kind of human and he shocks me every time he opens his mouth.

"Dude just shut the hell up." Okay, unlocking the phone and I'm assuming it's a girl because of the lock screen of a girl.

Lock screen:

Let's send a message to recent

Let's send a message to recent. Seems like the last message was to "best Fran".

Bestie 👯: Hey, I found this phone and I was wondering who this belonged to?

Best Fran 😍:  Oh, wow...Uhmmm. That's my best fran's phone.

Bestie 👯: Oh, okay. Do you want to meet up or I can leave it somewhere, totally up to you.

Best Fran 😍: I can come get it from you if that's okay?

Best Fran 😍: At lunch coo?

Bestie 👯: That's fine. If I'm not too forward, what do you look like stop I'm not giving the phone to a total stranger.

Best Fran 😍: Okay, I have in a red turtleneck crop top and blonde hair.

Bestie 👯: Okay, got it.

Skip to lunch

Leaning on the wall in the cafe waiting for phone girl and her friend.

"There she is," Dustin exclaimed. Getting a little red in the face I looked at the cafe doors and seeing nobody.

"Dude, what the hell? I'm looking for phone girl's friend." This dumbass just shrugs and said.

"Well, I'm looking for the one. Sometimes it gets lonely in this house and all these kids, you never appreciate what you have until it gone. On the road again, I can't wait to get on the road again." Then proceeded to knee slap.

"Excuse me. Are you the guy with my friend's phone?" I feel a tap on my shoulder and a little voice and see to girls, one from the lock screen on the phone and one from snap.

"Close your mouth dude a fly might..." He said before seeing what I saw.

"Yeah, that's me." Smiling at the beaut in front of me.

_______________________________________A/N: Hope you enjoy

A/N: Hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading!!!! 💋💋💋