Chapter 45: Ace

"I honestly don't think this baby likes me." Chyna said after coming in to the kitchen. We're back home for winter break. She just woke from her nap. We were at my place. She was five months pregnant.

"You still got heartburn." She asked me. I've had heartburn, really bad ever since Chyna been pregnant.

"Yeah, it's not bothering me now, what do you mean the baby don't like you." I said.

"I swear all I do is sleep." So to catch up what has been happening these last few months is. School and Chyna trying to wear big clothes and hide her pregnant stomach from our friends.

She had a visible bump now and we had a ultrasound to see what our little nugget is but we decided to have a gender reveal to see and so will our friends and family. We where going to get family housing when we return back to campus in January.

"I been sleep all day. Why you didn't wake me?"

"Last time I tried to wake you from your nap, you cussed me out." I said and sat down the plate in front of her at the bar.

"I miss getting lit. Now I'm sober Susanna." She had to stop going to parties and drinking, when we found out she was pregnant. I stopped too because I was going to be a dad and I didn't want to be doing all that while Chy was stuck at home.

"Where my pickle?" I gave her the jar of pickles and she open the lid and grab a pickle and started eating it. It was making me feel some type of ways.

"I'm taking a shower and we need to head over to your house, cause that's where everybody is." Everybody was there even Mariah and Reese they were just staying for the weekend. Then they were going back home for the rest of the break and her cousins and aunt Precious and uncle Kennard. My sister Adele, husband Daniel and the twins, who were 9 now. My brother and his wife Diamond and little Stef.

"Okay when I finish my food. I'll get ready too." She said and finished her lunch and I took my shower and got dressed.

Chyna outfit:

"Ace is my titties bigger?" She shook her boob