Chapter 3

Kendall's POV

"Harry?" I search through the house trying to find him. "Shreeya?" Where could they be? I sigh and flop on the couch. I switch the TV on and watch the news. Wonder if anyone I know will be on there.

"And there's breaking news that an Australian aeroplane crashed in the middle of the Indian Ocean! This plane was carrying twenty-eight passengers, twelve of them wer- are children. The thing is, we don't know exactly where this plane is but we are detecting the black box," The news woman on TV reports.

I turn it off and sigh. Maybe I'll just... invite some one over. I grab my phone and dial Liam's number.

"Hey Liam." I greet.

"Hey Ken, how's it going?" He replies.

"It's great thanks! Do you and the boys wanna come over today just for fun?" I question.

"Sounds great! Should we come now?"

"Sure!"

"Great, see you then!"

"Yup bye." I hang up.

Ten minutes later, the four boys show up at my doorstep.

"Hey guys!"

"Where's Harry?" Louis asks immediately.

"I dunno, probably out somewhere. That's why I invited you guys over, because I couldn't find Harry!"

"Oh, so can we come in?" Liam asks.

"Sure, come in! I've gotta tell you guys something." The boys walk in and sit down on the couches.

I stare at them all for a bit and then tell them the story of Shreeya. When I'm done, Zayn is the first to speak up.

"That's such a coincidence!" He laughs. "The exact same thing happened to my sister when she was six. She had a twin sister and she and I both tried to save her. We had two other sisters as well! And she was called Shreeya too."

"Zayn, you don't think that our Shreeya actually is your sister?" I ask him.

"I need to meet her Kenny. Where is she?" Zayn comes and sits next to me.

"I don't know. I couldn't find her either. I think she and Harry just went out somewhere." I reply sadly.

"Does she have any things from her family?" Zayn asks yet another question.

"Yes, she's got some things in her room." I take Zayn into her room.

He stares at her three teddy bears, her family photo and her artwork.

"This photo..." He says, picking it up. "This is my family! And that's me!" He points at the only male child.

"So she's your sister?" I look at him.

He gulps. "I think so."

"When she gets home you two can talk, okay?" I tell him and press my hand on his chest.

"Yes, thank you." He pulls me closer.

We stare into each others eyes and he's about kiss me when I pull away and stumble backwards.

"I can't, Zayn!" I fall into a cardboard box.

"Why not Kenny?" He asks.

"B-because..." I sigh. "Me and Harry are engaged!" I decide that he doesn't need to hear about the baby unless he tries to have sexual contact with me again.

"I'm so sorry! I-I didn't realise!" He backs away, trips and lands on her bed.

"It's okay!" I laugh. "Just never do it again!"

"I-I won't!" He mutters.

"Lets go back down and tell the others the news!" I get out if the cardboard box and hold Zayn's hand while we walk back into the living room.

"What's the results?" Niall asks immediately.

"We think that she is Zayn's sister!" I nod. "She had a family photo and Zayn found himself in it!"

"That's great man!" The three boys congratulate and hug Zayn. I look at them confused and weirded out.

"Ken, we're just being nice! Wanna join the group hug?" Louis pulls me in and somehow I end up in the middle.

I hear the click of the front door opening and footsteps on the stairs. I escape the group hug and hug Harry then Shreeya. Zayn steps out from the group and hugs her.

"Shree!" He cries into her shoulder.

"Zayn!" She cries back.

"He's in my band Shree!" Harry sounds proud of himself.

"Thank you Harry and Kenny! I don't know what I'd do without you two!" She hugs us.

"So Shree, you wanna live with me now that I've found you?" His eyes glisten with tears.

"Zayn, I would love to but my new life is here, with Harry and Kenny!" She apologises.

"Yeah, we're going to adopt her tomorrow and yeah..." Harry trails off.

"But she's my sister so back off!" Zayn yells.

"Look, how about we let Shreeya decide and if she wants to live with you then we're fine with it, right Harry?" I elbow Harry.

"Right." He gasps.

"So Shree, who do you want to live with?" I ask.