chapter 81

Annie POV
  We finally got home and I showered and all that fun stuff. I laid down on my bed with my freshly brushed hair soaking the pillow, and my tears adding more wetness to my hair. Rebecca came in and took a seat on my bed, placing her hand on my head, stroking my hair. "I'm not exactly sure what happened, but i'm assuming that it had to do with Hayden." this just made my tears come out harder. My brain was a mixture of exhaustion, sadness, anger, and regret. Why was this such a big deal anyways? Rebecca pulled me into the best hug that she could while I was laying down, and we just sat there.
     About 10 minuets later, I sat up, pushing her away from me, and pushed myself up against the headboard so I could rest my head on it. Rebecca did the same and grabbed my hand. I took a deep breath, "So earlier, Kenzie snapchatted me and was telling me congratulations and asking if I could forgive her and she apologized and all that stuff. I think it was really nice of her, so I decided to forgive her and all that stuff. So I told Hayden that I was gonna forgive her, and he thought that I shouldn't. So, we had a stupid argument and then when we were leaving the restaurant I gave him back the ring that he got me for Valentine's day. I hate myself for it. I don't want to be in a fight with him but I don't think his decision to not forgive her is right. He thinks that Kenzie is just going to hurt us again." I completely finished, still not looking at Rebecca, but looking at my phone, expectedly. Expecting a text from Hayden making sure I was alright or a facetime call where when I picked up he would say "i miss you". I sighed and shook my head. " It was a little disagreement, whether you guys are best friends or dating, it's gonna happen. You guys need to work it out, because even though these things seem small, if one of you doesn't own up to apologize then you'll never work it out. You two are inseparable. You guys were literally made for each other. This can't be the thing to break you up. It Can't Be." She finished, looking me straight in the eyes. I flicked my eyes away from her and thought about what she said. "How about, you just sleep on it, and we can talk about this in the morning, okay? I think you really need some sleep." She smiled, kisses my forehead, and headed out of my room. She stopped in the door way and looked back at me. "I love you." she smiled. "I love you too." I gave my first real smile of the night, then tucked myself into bed.

           "Ping....Ping....Ping" I woke up an almost tapping noise on my balcony door. I checked the time, 4:46 am. I sighed and grabbed my crutches, holding my phone in the waistband of my pajamas, and kept heading towards the big glass door and pulled aside the curtains. I opened it up and took a step into the warm LA breeze. I looked down and saw someone standing by the pool in which my balcony overlooked. "Hayden?" I whispered to myself.  My phone went off. I balanced myself and slid it out of the waistband on my pants. Of course, it was from Hayden. Hayden😊💞- Come down here
Me- No i can't sneak out! Plus, I can't go down the stairs alone.
Hayden😊💞- Fine then I'll come up there. Wait for me outside. I looked down and he was already out of sight. I sighed and silently, well as silently as possible, crutched my way into the living room and out the door. Thank gosh the door wasn't loud. Hayden was already out there when I got out. "Hey." He shoved his hands into his pockets and looked at me. "Hi." I said as I leaned my crutches against the wall and leaned down to sit. He sat next to me and turned his head so it faced forwards. "Annie, I'm really sorry. It's completely my fault and if you want to forgive her than you can. I guess i was just a little too worried about you and I shouldn't try to control your decisions like that. I'm so sorry." I looked at him which made him look at me. "Hayden, i'm sorry too. I get that you were just looking out for me and I was just too dramatic about it. It's not completely your fault. Mostly your fault, but not completely." I laughed which made him laugh too. I laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his on top of mine. "I missed this. I missed you." Hayden said while we still laid there. "I missed this too. And you, a lot." I felt him slip the ring back onto my finger and grab my hand. I could literally stay like this forever.

TWO CHAPTERS IN A WEEK LOOK AT ME GO!! anyways, if where you live the hurricane is in coming towards you, I want to send my love and i'm praying for you guys!! I love all of you guys so much and I hope you guys all stay safe and I just want you to know that it's all gonna be okay!