Part 3

"I... I wanna save Anna. Can you do that Pitch?"

I smiled, feeding off her oh-so-sweet fear. She's so perfect, so innocent. "Of course, my queen. She'll never be hurt again. She'll be safe, happy even."

The whole time Sandy was inching closer to us. Elsa was gazing into my eyes still. She was seeing all the darkness I've lived with. She gently smiled and gave me an agreeing nod. She took a step toward me as Sandy grabbed her arm.

"No Sand Man. I stopped believing in my dreams a long time ago. Now's my time to show the world who I am. I was the outcast, the freak, the monster. They want a monster, I'll be a monster. They'll bow to their dark queen. Her eyes flashed a dangerous black as my sand slowly engulfed her. Sandy looked at her pleadingly as he shook his head. Other than Elsa, he was the closest to the Man in the Moon. She just looked straight at me. Her beautiful blue eyes were a dark black, as well as her hair. Her glittering dress was a fiery red. Her ice castle became a dark reddish black. No longer is she Jack's other half, but my partner in crime.

"Now Jack, meet my other half, the princess darkness, the lady of nightmares, my dark queen." Jack's face twisted in agony once more. He could feel his heart shattering. Then she did something that struck him on the inside. She hugged me and intertwined our hands.

''Meet my other half, the prince of darkness, the Boogey Man, my dark King. Bow before us as we fill the world with the cold and dark.'' I smiled at my beautiful queen. I had corrupted her mind and turned her against these Guardians. She's mine now.

Jack looked ready to die. He was much paler than normal and his eyes were glossy. Then he did something not even the Man in the Moon expected. He bowed before Elsa and looked at me. "I'd like to accept that offer you made long ago.'' I was dumbfounded at first. but then it hit me. I smiled a bit. He was hypnotized by her. It was as if she was affecting her other half mentally, emotionally and physically.

"No, Jack don't!" North was pleading at this point and I thought it was so very amusing. "Pitch, you can't do this!''

Even so, I smiled deviously as my sand wrapped around him. His white hair and blue eyes became pitch black, his jacket as well. His once wooden staff became a frozen black sand staff with sharp spikes at the top.

''Welcome to the family. Jack.'' That's when Tooth spoke up. She was at one point, a woman I loved. I was foolish then, now I know better than that.

''Jack, what have you done!?'' She flew over to him and shook her head in disapproval. ''You've become like the one man you hate. Is she more important to you than the children all over the world?!''

''I might not be her other half anymore but I am still affected by her choices. If the only way for me to be at peace is to do this then so be it. She's the one I've been needing. I love her.'' Tooth backed away looking appalled.

''How could you, Mate?'' Bunny, the only rabbit that brings peace and new life to children. Easter is the worst time for me. Only good dreams on Easter.

''Come on Pitch. Let's go. We have plans to make.'' Jack shocked me with the cruelty in his voice. Surely this is the real him. His darkest side. The bitterness of winter. Something happened... I shook it off and smirked at the Guardians. With a flick of my fingers, we were gone and they were left there to fall.