Part 8-Enough for now

North opened a door that revealed an office. It was small, yet beautifully and wonderfully decorated. ''North, why are we here?''

He let out a jolly laugh. ''Because, you must decide what's really important to you; the man who feeds off of your fear and brokenness or the boy who sees your brokenness and loves it for it is beautiful. But, to do this, you must find your center. What goes best with the fun of winter?''

"The cold, the pain, the death...'' He frowned slightly and stroked his beard.

''No child, you don't understand. I am, the Guardian of the children's wonder, Tooth protects the memories of children, Bunny protects their faith, Sandy protects their dreams and Jack protects their ability to have fun. Now what do you stand for? You've fought the darkness all your life to get this far, but why?''

''I...I don't know. All I know is fear, that's all I've ever known.....''

''Even when you died everyday inside to protect your sister?''

My eyes twinkled blue for a second, ''It was my job as queen.''

"No, it was your choice, you were scared to hurt her. So you shut yourself away even though it hurt, just so she could live the life you never could.''

Then it clicked. All of this time I wasn't running from the dark any more, I was facing it head on. The reason Pitch was attracted to me wasn't because of my fear, but because of my bravery......"North, I'm the Guardian of Bravery! I protect the children's ability to face things head on. I keep them from falling into deep, from drowning in the dark.''

''Ahha, that a girl Queen Elsa.''

''And I know what to do next.''

He raised his eyebrows, obviously intrigued. "And what might that be?''

''I'm going to regain my thrown first of all and then I'm going to cut off Pitch's source for good. No more fear, only bravery.''

''So you've decided who is more important I take it?''

''Yes, I have. And she's waiting for me in Arendelle.''

His eyes widened in shock as he realized my plan. My eyes were a fierce blue and my heart was pounding. I don't need a man to rule and protect what's important to me, I need myself.