Part 5- Dark Horse

''Elsa, are you alright? What happened?''

''I don't know......'' She was on her hands and knees trying to get up. Once she successfully got up, she stumbled to her throne.

''We lost Jack! We were pathetic! What will we do now my queen?''

''Nothing. He doesn't concern me anymore.'' She swirled her hand and black ice spikes destroyed Jack's throne. Then, surprisingly, she began to cry.

"Elsa...'' I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug. ''I'll never leave you my dark queen. For I love you.''

She looked up at me. ''You what?''

Maybe it was to soon. ''I love you.''

''You can't love me.'' She stood up and walked a few paces away.

"I can and I will.'' She turned around. Her black eyes meeting mine.

She smiled oddly at me ''Fine then. There's something you should know though.'' She stood up and took a few steps away from her thrown. "Loving me is a yes or no, no maybe. So just be sure before you give it all to me. "

"Elsa, I am sure. I've never felt this before, for anyone. I love you Elsa." Elsa slowly walked up to me. ''Pitch....''She leaned in so our lips could almost touch. ''I love you too.'' She closed the gap and kissed me passionately. I kissed back as we closed our eyes.

When we finally released I looked at her and smiled. ''Mine forever. My queen of Darkness. Forever.''

''Forever and always my Dark King.''

"Elsa!"