PART 3- THE ACCIDENT

Krystal- Hello Eisuke.
Baba- Not Eisuke I am Baba.
Krystal- Where is Eisuke? He was supposed to be in the pe....
Baba- Eisuke met with an accident Krystal.

Baba says before she could complete her words.

Krystal- What!!
Baba- He is in the operation theatre.
Krystal- No, tell me this is not true, you are lying, nothing can happen to him.

Tears have started falling from her eyes.

Baba- I thought I should tell you.
Krystal- I am coming.

She races off the penthouse throwing away the reports she was about to show to Eisuke.

At hospital:-
Krystal- Where is the operation theatre?

She asks a passing nurse and she gives her the instructions.
Krystal races towards the operation theatre, her breathing heavy due to running and her eyes have turned red because of crying.
Her mind kept wondering to that nightmare she saw few months ago.

Krystal- What happened to Eisuke?

She asks Soryu who was standing outside the operation theatre.

Soryu- Krystal!!

He was shocked to see her condition.

Soryu- Take a seat first.
Krystal- No, tell me what happened to him?
Soryu- He was on his way to the penthouse when a truck crashed with his car. The driver of that truck was drunk, nothing happened to him but it was a very bad accident. Eisuke's driver lost his life on spot, and Eisuke's condition was very bad. After Eisuke left I called him asking for some documents so some random guy called me as I was the last person he contacted. We immediately brought him here and the doctors said he needs an operation.

Krystal collapses on the floor holding her head.

Krystal- Nothing will happen to him. I know, nothing will happen to him, he will be alright.

She keeps saying the words again the again and the others were speechless to say even a single word.

Just then a nurse comes out of the operation theatre.

Baba- How is he nurse?
Nurse- His condition is very bad, he has lost lots of blood and we cant say anything right now.

She leaves making Krystal cry even more.

Krystal- It was all my fault, I should have never agreed to meet him.

Her tears showed no sign of stopping and Baba slowly holds her in his arms.

He keeps stroking her hair as she continues to cry in his chest.

After what felt like eternity, the doctor finally comes out.

Doctor- He is out of danger but he has not yet gained his consiousness. If he doesn't gets up within 48 hours he might get into coma.

For a split second Krystal sighed in relief but the next moment her anxieties overcomes her relief.

Krystal- Can I see him doctor?
Doctor- Yes.

Doctor leaves and Krystal slowly walks inside the theatre.
She takes a seat beside him and takes his big hand in her small ones.

Krystal- Eisuke, please get up soon.
Eisuke-.............
Krystal- You said you never to see me crying then please get up and wipe my tears.
Eisuke-............

She could not say anything else as she rests her head on the bed and cries and cries holding his hand.
She didn't realised when her tears dried and she drifted off to sleep.

After few hours:-
Krystal wakes up and realises it was night.
She was still holding his hand and she places a soft kiss on his forehead.

Krystal- I love you Eisuke, please dont ever leave my side.

Just then Soryu enters.

Soryu- You should go home Krystal.
Krystal- No, I will stay here with him, you all should leave.
Soryu- No you need to rest.
Krystal- Please Soryu, I can never rest like this. You all should leave, you have work tomorrow.
Soryu- But.
Krystal- No but, please go, I am fine as long as I am with him.
Soryu- Okay, we will come tomorrow morning.

Soryu leaves and after some time Krystal again falls asleep this time her head resting on his shoulder and she entwines her fingers with his fingers.

Next morning:-
Krystal opens her eyes and realises Baba was the one who wakes her up.

Krystal- Its morning already?
Baba- Yes, and we are sure you have definitely not eaten anything since last night.
Krystal-............
Soryu- Eisuke will be very mad if he comes to know you didn't had your dinner.
Krystal- Let him be, but first he needs to get up then only I will eat anything.

Everyone sighs hearing his declaration.

Soryu- Atleast have some coffee.
Krystal- Okay, I will be quickly freshen up and come back, please dont leave him alone.
Ota- Dont worry we are all here.

Krystal leaves and everyone surrounds Eisuke.

Baba- Get up boss, she is suffering alot.
Soryu- Yeah, get up.

They were waiting for Krystal to come back when Eisuke's fingers move.

Ota- Did you see that? His fingers moved!!

Everyone looks at his fingers who are now moving more and slowly he opens his eyes.

Baba- Boss is back!!

Baba exclaims in excitement and the others were also having a smile on their faces.

Eisuke- Why am I in a hospital bed?

Eisuke says in a very weak voice.

Soryu- Dont you remember you had a terrible accident.
Eisuke- I dont know, my head hurts.

He keeps a hand on his head and winces in pain.

Soryu- Relax, you need to rest for a while then you will understand anything.
Eisuke- Okay.

Everyone was happy when Eisuke's next words freezes them to death.

Eisuke- Where is Ruby?

To be continued................