CHAPTER 11- SOME GLIMPSE?

The next morning Krystal wakes up but her head is still heavy.

Krystal- What happened yesterday? How did I came back? Who brought me here?

She panicked as many different thoughts came running in her mind.
She quickly gets up from the bed and runs towards the lounge.
She saw everyone sitting there including Ruby and she shouts.

Krystal- What happened yesterday? I was with Chris, how come I am here?

Eisuke looks at her and he feels like he has experienced the same situation before but again he could not remember anything very clearly.

Eisuke- So you were drunk so badly, that you dont even remember what happened yesterday?

His cold glare was enough to freeze her and she looks down realising she has already done a blunder.

Eisuke- That guy brought you here because you were too drunk to walk on your own.
Krystal- What?! Oh no, how much trouble did I gave him.

Eisuke flinches at her comment.

Eisuke- Shut up, dont you realise anything could have happened.
Baba- Hey Boss, dont scare her like that.
Eisuke- I am just stating the facts, this girl has no sense and for that she needs to be punished.
Krystal- No!!
Eisuke- You are fired. Dont show me your face ever again, I dont need such useless people in my hotel.

Krystal could not believe her ears, she just kept looking at him but was not able to say anything.
Part of her mind was happy that he was getting possessive about her, part of it was worried about him, and part of it was shocked.
She was confused with her own thoughts, when Ruby's voice brings her to reality.

Ruby- Eisuke, I told you let me stay here. I will take care of you better than her.

She says while trying to come closer to him but he pushes her away.

Eisuke- I am not in a good mood, dont make me any more angry.

He glares at her and she quietly moves away.

Krystal- Please dont do this, I promise not to repeat the mistake.

Eisuke looks at her and his expression softens a bit.

Baba- Boss, I told you she is not safe anywhere else, please dont fire her.

The others also start to request and Eisuke sighs.

Eisuke- Fine, only if you complete my given task.

Her face lightens up and she locks eyes with him.

Krystal- I will do anything, you just say.
Eisuke- I will think about it, and then tell you but for now just go and take rest.
Krystal- Okay.

She turns excitedly and as she steps on the first stair she trips and falls.

Eisuke- Krystal be careful!!!

Krystal quickly grabs the handrail and prevents herself from falling but the words she heard from Eisuke's mouth was more shocking.
She slowly turns around and realises Eisuke himself is in confusion.
The others have the same expression as hers.

Soryu- Who is Krystal?
Baba- Yeah, who is she?
Eisuke- I dont know, I just said it. Who is Krystal?

He looks at Krystal and it was getting hard for her to control her emotions.

Eisuke- Urgh.. I cant remember a thing. Who is Krystal? Why cant I remember anything?
Soryu- Relax Eisuke, must be some sort of confusion.
Eisuke- There is no confusion, I know my past has something to do with this Krystal, and you people are hiding something. Why I called her Krystal?

He points at Krystal but none of them says a word.

Eisuke- I am going to find out who Krystal is.

Krystal felt the urge to hug him tightly and cry in his protective arms but she was helpless.

Krystal- I will make you coffee.

She quickly walks inside the kitchen to let her tears flow freely and in her tension, she starts working more than usual.
After making coffee, she starts cleaning the penthouse.

Eisuke- What are you doing?
Krystal- Cleaning.
Eisuke- I can see that, but why?
Krystal- If I dont then you will fire me.
Eisuke- I said I will give you some work.
Krystal- I know, but please let me do this as compensation.

She starts working again and after some time everyone starts to leave.

Eisuke looks at Ruby.
Eisuke- You should also leave Ruby.
Ruby- Okay.

She leans in and hugs Eisuke lightly to which Eisuke scowls.
She then leaves.

Now Eisuke and Krystal were alone and a wicked grin spread's on his face.

Perhaps he has already decided to tease Krystal once they are alone.

Just as he was about to turn towards Krystal's direction he heard a loud thump.
He quickly turns and found Krystal lying on the floor unconcious.

To be continued..................

Few more parts and sequel will be over.
Thank you so much for loving the story. :-):-)