CHAPTER 9- DIFFERENT EMOTIONS

Krystal- Umm, do I know you?
Man- No, but I know you very well. My name is Chris and I am Baba's friend.
Baba- Welcome to Japan Chris.
Chris- Thank you.
Baba-So friends he is Chris, he is a childhood friend of mine, I called him here for Kiara.
Krystal- For me?
Baba- Yes, he is a very nice guy, spend some time with him, and if you like him then marry him.
Krystal- What!!!
Baba- Yes, I know this is all very sudden, but trust me you will be very happy.

He says and secretly winks at Krystal so that Eisuke doesn't notice.
The others seemed calmed so Krystal realised this was all a plan and she sighs in relief.

Baba- When I showed him your picture, he was damn happy to marry you.
Krystal- And what if I dont marry you?
Chris- Dont be so mean, we have just met, I am sure you will be very happy with me.
Krystal- Umm, okayy.
Chris- Great, so lets go on a date tonight. I will come and pick you up.
Krystal- Umm, I am working here as a nurse, I cant leave Mr. Ichinomiya here alone.

Baba looks at Eisuke.

Baba- Boss, will it be any problem if she goes out for few hours?

He wanted to say no, but he had no reason to deny.

Eisuke- She can do whatever she wants.
Baba- See, now you can go Krystal.
Chris- C'mon, say yes.
Krystal- Okay.
Chris- Great.

Chris' then looks at Ruby.

Chris- You must be Ruby, right?
Ruby- Yes. How do you know that?
Chris- Baba told me over phone that there will be a lady who puts on lots of makeup and always looks like she is going to kill people whoever is standing in front of her. That must be you.

Ruby glares at Baba and everyone else tried their best to hold their laughter. Ruby notices this and leaves the penthouse.

Everyone laughs and Krystal felt somebody's eyes on her. She then realises it was Eisuke who has been staring at her like he is trying to remember something and at just that moment Chris holds her hands in his.

Chris- So, where would you like to go for dinner?
Krystal- Umm, anywhere will work for me.

She looks at Eisuke who is now glaring at Chris with his cold eyes.

Chris- Okay then, I will select a good place.
Krystal- Okay.
Chris- I am staying here at Tres Spades only, so you can call me anytime.

He leaves and Eisuke looks at Baba.

Eisuke- Why was he acting like he knew her from the very first day he came into this world?
Baba- C'mon Boss, he is always like that. When he likes someone he will not let them feel that they are strangers. That's why I trust him and I know she will be happy with him.
Eisuke- Whatever!!

Eisuke leaves the penthouse angrily.

Krystal- Baba, will this work? Eisuke was getting really mad.
Baba- I know, that's the plan.
Soryu- I think this will work.
Ota- Yes, everytime Chris was touching you, Eisuke glared at him like he is going to break his bones.
Krystal- I just hope nothing bad happens.

That night.
Krystal was getting ready in her room, but her mind kept wandering in the past, this was the first time she was getting ready for someone who is not Eisuke.
She wore the beautiful purple offshoulder dress which Eisuke gave her. He has given him many presents but she was attached to this particular one. She thought maybe this will help him to remember something.
Just then someone knocks the door and she comes out of her thoughts.

Krystal- Coming.

She opens the door and found Chris standing there.

Chris- Woww, someone is looking very beautiful.

Krystal blushes at his compliment and says shyly.
Krystal- Thanks.
Chris- Lets go then.

He forwards an arm and after fighting with her mind for sometime she accepts it.
She was obviouly not happy with the fact that she was going on a date with someone else then Eisuke but she never lets her smile leave her face.

Krystal(in mind)- I am doing this for Eisuke, everything will be fine.

Chris brings her down to the penthouse lounge where everyone was sitting.

When Eisuke looks at Krystal something seemed off to him. He felt like he has seen her in that dress before, he couldnot take his eyes off of her and tried to remember, but all his efforts were useless.

Ota- Baba, why did you call him when I was here to marry her?
Soryu- That sounded very dirty Ota.
Mamoru- What else do you expect from a kid?
Ota- Shut up.

Their conversation brings Eisuke back to reality and he picks up his phone to avoid them.

Baba walks towards Krystal and whispers in her ear.

Baba- Why do I have to be your cousin? I cant even flirt with you.

Krystal chuckles at his words.

Baba- Take good care of her, if something happens to her I will not leave you.

Baba says this to Chris.

Chris- Yes, big brother. I will take good care of your sister.

Baba glares at him and Chris chuckles.

Krystal looks at Eisuke, who was trying his best to avoid them but he kept looking at their joined arms again and again.
The view was pissing him off, but he was not able to realise himself why he was getting so pissed off.

Krystal- Sir, did you take your medicine?
Eisuke- Hmm.
Krystal- If you need anything please feel free to call me.
Eisuke- Hmm.

He was avoiding eye contact and that was hurting her alot.
If everything would have been normal then Eisuke would have killed the person who even tried to touch Krystal, but today she is going on a date with someone else and he said nothing.
How badly she wished that he stops her from going on a date, how badly she wished that he hugs her tightly saying she belongs only to him but all her wishes were left unheard.

They were about to leave the penthouse when a voice stops them.

Eisuke- Don't be late.

Krystal turns around and saw Eisuke still busy in his phone.

Krystal- Sorry?
Eisuke- I said dont be late, you are living here with me so you are my responsibility.

These words made Krystal's heart jump in joy but she replies in a calm voice.

Krystal- Yes sir.

She turns back and now with a happy smile on her face she leaves the penthouse.

To be continued.........................