CHAPTER 7- THE KISS

That night.
Krystal walks into the lounge and finds everyone is sitting together.

Krystal- Sir, do you need anything?
Eisuke- Coffee.
Krystal- Okay sir.
Ruby- Oh, Eisuke my head is paining so badly.
Eisuke- What happened?
Ruby- Dont know. I guess I should eat something now.

She says pressing her hand on her head.

Eisuke- What do you mean? You have not eaten anything?
Ruby- No, I can't cook. And I din't felt like having outside food.
Eisuke- Hey Kiara.

He calls over Krystal as Kiara but since she is not used to this name she doesn't react.

Eisuke- Kiara.
Krystal-.........

Soryu and Baba started exchanging looks when they realised what she was doing.

Eisuke- Is she deaf?

Eisuke was getting irritated.

Baba- Wait Eisuke I will call her.

Baba quickly gets up from his seat and walks towards her and whispers softly.

Baba- What are you doing Krystal? Eisuke was calling you from such a long time and you are not even realising it.
Krystal- What!? When did he..?
Baba- Your name is now Kiara not Krystal, keep this in mind.
Krystal- I am so sorry Baba.

Baba clears his throat and says loudly.

Baba- Kiara, Boss is calling you why cant you listen to him?
Krystal- I am sorry sir, do you need anything?
Eisuke- Yes, order room service for Ruby. Whatever she wants to eat order it now.

For a second Krystal wished she could hit him with a rod very hard but then she controlled herself.

Ruby- No, I dont want room service, I want her to cook for me. I heard Baba saying to Ota that she is a great cook.
Krystal- But...
Eisuke- Are you sure? You want to try her cooking? What if it turns bad?
Ruby- Then I will throw it, but I want to try her cooking.
Eisuke- Alright then, go ahead and make whatever she wants to eat.
Krystal- Ok.

She leaves and everybody just glares at Ruby to which she chuckles.

After some time:-
Krystal was done with making food and she holds the tray as she walks towards the living room but she stopped in her tracks when she heard Ruby saying something to Eisuke.

Ruby- Eisuke, I want to talk to you about something.
Eisuke- Go ahead.

He replies but his focus is still on his laptop.

Ruby- No look at me, this is important. I want you to look into my eyes when I say this.

Eisuke looks at her and she has ofcourse grabbed the others attention also who were now focusing on both of them.

Eisuke- What is it?
Ruby- Eisuke, I love you.
Eisuke- What!!
Soryu- What!!!
Baba- Somebody pinch me. Ouch, not so hard Ota.
Mamoru- What the hell is going on?
Ruby- I know this is all very sudden and I also know that you dont feel the same way about me but the thing is I have loved you for a very long time and I just want to be by your side. If you think I am not worthy of you then you can just say no but if I will be happy if you consider my proposal. I want to be yours, I am fine till I am having fun.

She looks deep into his eyes and Eisuke was too shocked to react

Eisuke- Ruby you are right I dont feel the same way about you, and I dont think I can ever feel the same way but I am good with it until I am also having fun.

Eisuke smirks and Ruby smiles broadly.

Soryu- Eisuke, what do you think you are doing?
Eisuke- What's wrong with it?
Baba- But you dont love her.
Eisuke- So what? Its not like I have someone else in my life.

No one could say anything after this but these words from Eisuke's lips were like salt on a deep cut.
Krystal could not believe what she heard and before she could turn away the scene in front of her eyes took away all her strength.

Ruby leans in slowly and Eisuke holds her waist, the next moment Ruby's lips were on Eisuke's and they shared a kiss in front of everyone.

Tears falls down from Krystal's eyes but she was too helpless to say anything, she goes inside the kitchen and covers her mouth so that her cries cannot be heard by anyone.
The others noticed that Krystal has already seen this and they were also at a loss of words.

After breaking the kiss Ruby realises that the others are looking at Krystal's direction and she starts her drama again.

Ruby- Kiara, is my food ready?

Krystal- Yes.

She somehow manages to wipe her non stop falling tears and steps out of the kitchen and places the tray on the table.

Ruby- This looks good, thanks.
Krystal- Sir, do you need anything else?
Eisuke- No.
Krystal- Okay.

She quietly walks upstairs towards her room. Soryu and the others also leave the lounge giving some excuses.  Just as she steps inside her room,  her phone vibrates with a message. It was a text from Ruby.

Ruby- I told you I would make you cry like hell, now cry as much as you want. Very soon I will make him all mine.

To be continued...........
PRECAP- NEW ENTRY.

Okay dont kill me for this 😂😅.

I  really sorry, I updated this part last night but due to some error I think this part was not properly published. I will post another part tonight. 😊