CHAPTER 6- THE CHALLENGE

Eisuke- What did you just say?!

He glares at Baba who quickly runs towards him and whishpers in his ears.

Baba- Boss please if I let her stay in my suite I wont be able to bring any girl in my bedroom.
Eisuke- You are as disgusting as ever Baba, what about Ota? She can stay with him.
Baba- Ofcourse not, I dont trust him.
Ota- I am better than you Baba.
Eisuke- Soryu?
Soryu- No way, I cant stand woman.
Eisuke- And Mam....
Mamoru- I am on a leave for a week and I want to sleep the entire time, without any disturbance.
Baba- See, you are the only option left.

Eisuke looks at Krystal who was staring at him with puppy dog eyes.

Baba- And the best part is she is very good at taking care of people. She will look after your health like a nurse.
Eisuke- Hmm.
Krystal- Sir, it would be nice if I can get a job here in this hotel.
Baba- Yes Boss, she can work as a cleaner here.
Eisuke- Alright I will inform Kenzaki to take her interview and then give her a suitable job.
Krystal- Thank you so much.

She bows deeply and Eisuke nods.

Eisuke- She can stay here, only if she doesn't interferes with my work.
Krystal- Trust me I wont.

Everyone helps her to get her luggage back in the guest room.
She had already cleared the penthouse so that no trace of Krystal can be found by Eisuke.
She was arranging her clothes when her hands hold out the medical reports of her pregnancy.

Krystal- I am sorry Eisuke, I could not give the happiness you deserve.

She hides the reports properly so that no one can see it and goes down to the lounge when she heard some noises.

Ruby- Eisuke I need a place to live, I am being stalked by some men and I cant stay in my home anymore.
Eisuke- How many people are getting stalked today?
Ruby- What do you mean? Eisuke let me stay with you, I feel safe when I am with you.
Eisuke- I am afraid I wont be able to do so because someone else is staying with me here and there are no more rooms.
Ruby- Who is staying here?

Just as she finishes the sentence she notices Krystal coming down fron the stairs.

Ruby- What is she doing here?
Eisuke- You know her?
Ruby- No, I mean who is she?
Eisuke- She is the one who is staying here, she will look after me but dont worry I will let you stay in a hotel room and I assure you will have no problem living there, you can come up to me anytime. What was your name by the way?
Krystal- Kiara.

Ruby glares at Krystal and she smiles confidently.

Ruby- Its ok Eisuke, I dont mind staying anywhere if you are there to look after me.

She walks towards him trying to hug him but Krystal stops her.

Krystal- Sorry mam, but I dont think you should hold him tightly if he is injured so badly, this will increase the pain.

She says in a soft voice at which Eisuke smirks.

Eisuke- Not bad for your first day.
Krystal- Thank you sir.

She bows deeply.

Krystal- Shall I make some tea or coffee for you sir?
Eisuke- Coffee.
Krystal- Right away.

She walks towards the kitchen with a big smile on her face whereas Ruby just glares at her back.

She returns with a cup of coffee and his medicines.

Krystal- Have your medicines before coffee.
Eisuke- How do you know about my medicine timings?

He asks suspiciously.

Krystal- Umm, Baba told me.
Eisuke- From when did he started to behave so nicely?

He takes the medicine and finally takes a sip of the coffee.
Just one sip and Eisuke was lost in his world again.
It reminded him of something, it reminded him of someone but somehow he could not collect the memories all together.
After trying hard for some time sweat started forming on his forehead.

Krystal- What happened sir? You are sweating!!

She quickly takes a handkerchief out from her pocket and starts wiping his sweat.

Ruby- What did you do with the coffee?

Ruby holds her arms tightly.

Krystal- I did nothing, what are you saying?
Ruby- Then why is he becoming like this after drinking the coffee?
Krystal- I dont know, I am worried myself. Please leave, let me see.

She somehow manages to come out of her grip and sits in front of Eisuke.

Krystal- Does your head hurt? Let me see please.

She gently presses her arm on his forehead and starts pressing it lightly.
Tension was clear on his face when suddenly he grabs her wrist.

Eisuke- Have I seen you before?
Krystal- What!!!!
Eisuke- Have we met before?
Krystal- No..no..no today is the first time we are meeting.

Eisuke leaves her wrist and starts thinking.

Eisuke- Why I am feeling like I have seen you before, I have tasted this coffee. Why is this happening to me.
He was frustrated and Krystal was very sad seeing him in this condition.

Krystal- Sir, you should rest now, you are not well.
Eisuke- Okay.

Eisuke walks into his room and the door closes.
Just then Ruby again holds her arms.

Ruby- What the hell are you doing here?!
Krystal- Oops, I completely forgot to inform you, I heard you talking over phone and your plans so me and others decided to use your idea so that I can stay here, because I cant let him stay with you at any cost.
Ruby- You think you people can stop me from getting what I want?
Krystal- No no we are not thinking, we are actually doing it.

She says folding her hands in front of her chest just like Eisuke.

Krystal- After all I am Mrs. Eisuke Ichinomiya, and I dont waste time to get what I want. I promise Eisuke will throw you out of here once he remembers everything, and I will bring his memory back.
Ruby- Really!! Then I can also assure you I will never let that happen. Eisuke will never remember anything and I will stay with him forever.
Krystal- Heh, you are over confident.
Ruby- 24 hours and I will make you cry like hell, its a challenge.
Krystal- Okay then, challenge accepted.

To be continued..........

PRECAP- THE KISS!!!!