Chapter 2

In this chapter's hijinks, we have waking up, Sonadow cuteness, extreme gear, and a really salty sword.

Enjoy!
_______________________

Marklin stretched awake, Jasper called out as he was decked in the face from the stretch. Jasper kicked Marklin, who kicked him back, sending Jasper to the floor. Meanwhile, Sonic woke up to a heavy feeling on his chest. He glanced down to see Shadow curled up, his head resting on the blue one’s chest. Sonic blushed, wondering how Shadow had moved from the other side of his bed to being directly beside him.

Marklin and Jasper stood and tried to stretch the kinks out of there backs, Jasper did to no avail, Marklin was fine after a loud crack barked from his back. Marklin looked over seeing Jasper fail.

“You need a back rub?” he asked, Jasper flopped forwards onto the bed.

“Yes.”

Meanwhile, Sonic was panicking, not knowing what to do because surely the hedgehog would kill him once he awoke. He tried wiggling out of the other’s grasp, but it failed.

Jasper purred happily as Marklin gently worked the muscles free in his back.

Sonic stared at the other, attempting to push him off, but the other had a vice grip. Luckily, he wasn’t waking up.

Marklin forced a conveyor of pops out of Jasper’s back, Jasper called out in a bit of relief.

Sonic’s ears twitched as he heard the call, wondering what the heck they were doing before panicking as Shadow’s eyes shot open.

Jasper rolled himself over, giving Marklin a gentle kiss as a thank you. Marklin flopped himself onto Jasper and kissed him back, snuggling into Jasper’s chest.

Shadow could feel his pillow breathing, which was weird, but he soon noticed the hedgehog he was snuggled up to, and he made sure to push the other off the bed.

“OW! Hey!”

Marklin and Jasper giggled a bit as they kissed and cuddled each other on the toddler bed. Shadow stood up, blushing greatly before grabbing the hedgehog by the back of his neck and walking out of the room.

“Hey! Put me down!”

When he did, it was in front of the human’s door. “The noise came from here.”

“Well, they deserve privacy, Shad-”

“No. What if they hurt themselves?”

“Alright fine.”

Shadow opened the door, without even knocking. “What was that noise?”

Jasper looked over from under Marklin, pushing the older male off slightly.

“Were we being that loud?” He asked.

Shadow crossed his arms as Sonic walked in. “They seem fine, Shadow. You shouldn’t have disturbed them.”

“Never underestimate a noise, Faker. I didn’t see G.U.N. coming when they killed Maria.” Shadow growled out, tearing up slightly.

Sonic went silent before laying a hand on Shadow’s shoulder. “Shadow, I’m sorry….”

“Don’t be.” The dark furred one looked to the humans. “I’ll make breakfast. How do you like your coffee?”

“Black,” Jasper said quickly.