Chapter 4

I'd just like to clarify that I'm mashing all of the Sonic cannons together while adding some random things, so there's a bit of everything here.

Anyways, in today's hijinks, we meet Marklin's cousin, talk a bit more about Chaos and how Shadow could possibly be a black hole, fighting over milk ensues, Sonadow, and a very OOC Tikal.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marklin was making breakfast quietly. Tails was the first of the three animals to wake up and get out of bed, the other two probably cuddling or some shit.

“Good sleep?” Marklin asked.

“Yes, thank you.” Tails smiled, suddenly a soft noise was heard. Marklin smiled and walked to the front door. Coming back with a younger male.

“Tails, this is Timothy, Timothy, this is Tails.” Marklin introduced

“März…” Timothy stared at his brother.

“No we are not high.” Marklin claried

Tails simply smiled. “Hello there. It’s nice to meet you.”

“You as well, Mr. Prower.” Timothy held a hand to Tails.

Tails stared at him in surprise. “How did you....?”

“Sorry, Momma tells me not to do that.” Timothy apologized, Marklin rolled his eyes and ruffled Timothy’s hair, and went back to his breakfast.

Tails simply blinked, confused. Suddenly a black and red hedgehog appeared in the doorway, ears twitching. He was soon followed by a seemingly dead blue one.

“Shads, it’s too early for this….”

“I heard a noise.”

“It was just my Brother arriving.” Marklin informed, flipping a pancake.

Timothy stood, looking at them quietly.

“Hello.” Shadow said simply.

“Sup….” Sonic yawned.

>:}c “Hello, Mr. Ogilvie, Mr. Robotnik.” Timothy greeted.

Sonic almost choked as Tails snickered.

Shadow was confused. “How did you know my…. Wait, who's Ogilvie?”

“The blue one, if I am not mistaken.” Timothy said quietly.

Sonic started laughing nervously. “Heh…. Uh….”

Shadow quirked his eyebrow in amusement. “Ah, so Sonic really isn’t your name.”

“I, uh….” Sonic chuckled nervously.

“Timmy leave there names be.” Marklin told, Timothy nodded and sat down at the counter.

Sonic glanced away, ignoring Tails’s laughter. Shadow smirked, now coming up with new taunts for their races.

“Timmy!” Cass called, she hugged Timothy quickly, herself still wrapped in a blanket.