Chapter 6

In today's hijinks, we have the final chapter!

Woo, Fire and I really outdid ourselves here haha

Anyways, hope you enjoy this last chapter, and we may or may not be currently writing a sequel because Fire and I came up with some great ideas XD

See ya in my other stories! Fire's stuff is at the end is you wanna know more about Marklin, Jasper, and their family!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yawning, Cass shifted, grumble as Timothy had somehow spread over her in the night. Tails was curled up, his two tails wrapped around him comfortingly. Cass huffed, wanting to get up but also not wanting to disturb her kid. Sonic walked out of the room, going instantly to the computer without making a sound. Cass looked over, having seen him in her peripheral vision. Sonic opened up the camera system, searching for one specific hedgehog, whispering, "Please don't be roboticized...." Cass grumbled, and pushed Timothy off of her. Who just curled up and whined but was nonetheless. Cass walked over to Sonic.

"Hey, hedgehog, it's gonna be fine." She chirped quietly.

Sonic jumped, slightly startled. Seeing Cass he let out a breath he was holding, saying quietly, "Oh.... It's just you...." He then went back to searching.

"Ok, kid, let's go for a walk." Cass said.

"Where would we even go...?" Sonic turned around fully to look at the human turned sparrow.

"Wherever you want, kid."

~~~~

Cass pulled Sonic by the ear. Needless to say, Sonic was not happy.

"H-Hey! Stop that!"

"Alright, squirmy." Cass let go, then sat down, on a conveniently near by log.

Sonic nurtured his ear, pouting slightly.

"Ok, kid, listen, it's alright. You are a hormone fest of what even the fuck, and heaven knows what kind of phase your in, but you'll be fine." Cass told.

"I just... don't know what to do anymore...." Sonic sighed. "I-I thought Eggman stopped with this cruel robotizing treatment, but now he's back, a-and Shadow's trapped there too...."

"Look, it's awful, but being a depressed sob isn't gonna save anyone. Marklin said it best. The only thing that is your fault is having a counter productive and depressive attitude, get up and try your hardest to help them." Cass said, she pet Sonic softly once.

Sonic let out a small purr. "I-I guess you're right...."

"Hey, three kids in I gotta be able to do something right." Cass chirped.

Sonic chuckled. "Jeez, I've been such a downer. Just like I use to criticize Shadow for back when we were rivals."

"Look, you gotta be yourself if your gonna save the world, ok? It's not worth it if you lose yourself along the way. Shadow would want you to be first and foremost." Cass said gently, she put an arm around him and embraced him lightly. "You just have to be ok. Good, great excellent, that doesn't matter, you just, have to be ok, with yourself, your surroundings, and your friends."

Sonic smiled before hugging her tightly. "Thank you so much."

"No problem, kid." Cass sighed, hugging him back.

Sonic pulled away from the hug before looking around. "We should get back in the hideout before Eggman or any of his minions find us."

"It's fine, I got this." Cass, without thought, flicked out a stiletto knife.