Ch.5: Untitled

Hakyeon

"But isn't that a bit too much? On my part for the main part.... I don't know anymore, Hyung," I said as I shook my head.

"Come on, Yeon-ah. There is only so little that we can do without overstepping some boundaries," Taemin said sweetly.

"...Oppa won't be happy though," I said with a frown.

"It will be worth your time," he replied. 

"Okay, but you are taking the blame if this shit goes down terribly. I do not want Oppa to be mad."

"Okay so here how it goes..." he starts.

~3 days later~

Taekwoon

"Oh man. It has been like three days and shit didn't hit the fan. I just know that something is going to come around the corner and make life terrible." Absentmindedly, I kicked the nearest object which unfortunately had  to be a potted plant. 

*internally screams*

*knock knock knock*

"Come in," I said.

"Hyung," said  a rough voice.

" What do you want this time, Won-Shik" I sighed.

"I just wanted to say that the Queen's brother and husband is here," he says as if it was not important. My eyes widened at those words.

"Why didn't you announce this early?! Why was there no notice sent in earlier," I shouted at him. Swiftly throwing on my coat, I walked out quickly to meet the uninvited guests. At the center of the compound, there stood two really tall figures in the Queen's royal colors: turquoise, frost blue, and violet. When I reached them, I crossed my thumbs, fingers curving back at me, and bowed as per the traditions of the Frost Flower Kingdom.

"You must be the Royal Commander, huh? I must say that is not the right way to bow. Well, more like we do not use them anymore," said someone from behind the two royals.

"Apologizes. I am not up to date on the new customs," I said quickly. The person who spoke nodded.

"Ahem, the Royals next to me are from your Queen's kingdom.  His Highness and Hakyeon-Wangbi's younger brother, Junhong-Wangbi and His Majesty, Yongguk-Jusang. I am the.... ambassdor between our two kingdoms, Himchan," he continues. The Frost Flower King glances at me for a second before looking back at his queen.

"Greetings, Royal Commander," Yongguk-Jusang said in his cave like voice.

"Yes, Your Majesty," I replied.

"It would seem that there had been a... incident here and you are the perpetrator," he rumbled.

"Ah, what do you ever mean...," I said slowly before recalling what he might be talking about.

"Anyway, we are here to help train the army. As you know, the Frost Flower Kingdom is quite well known for their strength," he said.

"Yeonie asked him to come over for that reason, but not me," said Junhong-Wangbi with a wink.

"Ah, I see," I replied. But, is it okay for both of them to come here? 

"Don't worry about my kingdom. It is in the hands of our trusted court officials," said the Queen while eyeing me with a strange look. 

"How..."

"Ahhh, sorry. Forgot to not read people's minds. I have psychic powers," he answered. "Let's move to a more comfortable place shall we." All of sudden, the surroundings blurred and a light blue shone. And then, we were inside the meeting hall in the next to the training grounds. I fell forward due to dizziness.

"Jun, how many times do I have to say to not teleport people that did not give you permission," Yongguk-Jusang said after settling into a chair at the front of the hall.

"It is not my fault that people cannot handle it," he pouted in response and said.

"Moving on, the Queen has ask of me to help out here so this is the plan...." Yongguk-Jusang said thus ignoring his Queen.