Ch. 49: 'Damsel' in Distress (Part 2)

A/N: It finally happened. Taeyang  got married today. Congrats to the couple<3

Hakyeon

"They will come for me...,"  I repeated to really comfort myself than in reply to the voice. He doesn't answer but just shocks me again through the chains. 

"AHH!!!! You bastard," I said after breathing deeply to calm myself down from the shocks of electricity. 

"Shhhh... that is not the kind of language that the Moon of Jooseon should be saying," the voice says.

"Trust me that this Moon has more cuss words to say," I said with the barest hint of a smirk. Then suddenly, the glass box shook violently throwing me against its walls. Tears began to wet my cheeks as the pain was too much. I could literally feel the bruises blooming along my body. 

Save me, Taekwoon...

Taekwoon

~in the palace~

~at the same time~

 I grabbed onto the collar of the head guard of Hakyeon's palace guards. "How can you let this happen to the Queen," I growled with canines poking out of my mouth.

"I...I... didn't think someone would kidnap the queen at that time of the night and I was knocked out while it happened," he stutters.

"Useless! All of you,"  I shouted at all of the Hakyeon's palace guards who had their heads bowed down.

Hakyeon, where are you? I can't lose you too....I will save you no matter what it takes. Wonshik comes up to me and grabs onto my shoulders shaking me out of my internal monologue. 

"Hyung, calm down. Your distress is affecting us," he says while his face contorted a bit in pain.

"Huh," I said and then noticed that I was releasing too much spiritual pressure. When I finally let up on it, everyone around me collectively sighed in relief. "All of you better look for even a shred of evidence that will lead us to the bastard who dared to kidnap the  Queen." 

"Yes sir," chorused a hundred royal guards and they scattered afterwards. Mark, Jackson, and Seungjae were discussing what to do next off to the side. I glared at them because they were Hakyeon's personal guards yet they let J... take him away from the safety of the palace...from me.

Whoever he is... I will find him and make him regret what he is doing to my Queen.