Chapter 26- Lullaby

~ Cynthia's POV ~

I smiled at Andy who was asleep next to me, he was so cute. I owe him for this. I pushed up out of bed and made toast laying it out the table, trying not to think about the embarrassment of yesterday. He gave me a bath? Ugh, damsel in distress much? It was nice though. Because while he could have taken advantage, even the smallest bit. He didn't, such a gentleman.

"Ughhhwzd" I looked up to see Andy standing opposite me leaning half against the wall with his hands outstretched mid yawn. In just underwear. I felt myself blushing. Don't be so stupid Cynthia.

"Made you food" I smiled.

"Thank you." He said in a gruff voice, still sleepy. He came over and kissed me on the cheek. Well someone's sexy in the morning. I sat on the counter eating my toast. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I ain't got no kitchen chairs. Sit." I gestured to the space next to me. He hopped on crossing his legs like me. "Welcome to the dark side." I winked and carried on eating.

For the rest of the day we mucked around, drank and passed the time. I was feeling better, and looking it. It was late.

"Sleepy time for youngsters." Andy said clapping his hands together. I shook my head. "No? Not an option." He smiled picking me up and dropping me on the bed squealing. He sat on top of me smiling down at me.

"No." I didn't want to go to sleep. I was going to throw a toddler stop. I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Hmm..." He paused to think. "I guess I will sing you a lullaby." What. "You are my sunshine." He shrieked off key completely. "My only sunshine." His voice broke.

"Andy no."

"You make me happy."

"Please."

"When sky's are" pause he took a deep breathe, flung his arms out and hit the squeakiest note to ever come out of a man with an Adam's apple the size of Australia, "GREYYY!"

"Okay, okay." I stuttered between giggles, "I'll go to bed." I smiled and he rolled off me.