Prologue

I was running behind three wolfs who dares to trespass my territory. They were none other than rogues who were spying on my pack. As I got near to one of then I jump and launch at him. Bit him hard on his neck and snapped out his throat, killing him on spot. Then I carry on chasing other two. One of them was catch by my partner Jay. I started to chase the last one. As I was about to launch at her she stop seeing some of my warriors in front of her ready to kill her. She shivered and got back in her human form. The warrior wolfs turn around to avoid seeing her naked body. I stepped in ready to kill her. Then she begged for mercy.
“Please! Don’t hurt me. I was only here to be with my mate not any other thing. Please! Please!” she begged and cried. I raised my hand ready to snap her throat, when she shouted.
“I’m pregnant. Please!”
My hand stop in the middle after hearing that. I turn back in to human and I got two shirts from my warriors and throw one at her. I wore the other. She wore hers quickly.
“Take her to our Alpha and carefully no damage should be done to her or her pup. I’m I clear!” with that I handed her to a warrior wolf. I was about to leave when Jay came.
“Wow! She is still alive. Can’t believe what I am seeing. You let her live.” he said in amusement.
“She is pregnant idiot. Let Alpha decide for her and her pup.” And then I made my way to cabin near the water fall nearby.
As I reached the waterfall I sat at the shore where water is being collected. I always feel peace here. I started to think about my life how it has been for this 2 years and how it was back before 2 years. It has almost been two years I left my original pack and join this. When I look in the water at my refection I started to think about my past.
Oh! I am so sorry I didn’t introduce myself. Hi! I am Amelia Joshua Reid. I am 1st Beta of this ‘Silvermoon’ pack. Yap 1st and 2nd is Jay. It’s been 2 years I am here and been 1 year and 5 months I became its Beta. I was originally from ‘Blackstone’ pack but I ran away from there and the reason will tell you later. My Alpha Danielle is most kind alpha I have ever seen. She is even the strongest. Yes! She, my pack Alpha is Female. I am 18 years old now and I am married. I know its common for werewolf to get married at 17 or 18 but the thing is I am married to a human. His name is Michael but we all call him Mike. And yes he knows about me. Even he is like a part of pack to me as well as others.
Ok, bye now. I need to go back before Mike is back from work.