Chapter 6

#*2 year / now*#
AMELIA POV
I was back home after the hunt of those rogues wolf as i entered Mike was already in kitchen preparing dinner.
"Good evening, love. How was your day?" he greeted me as soon as i entered kitchen.
"Good and yours?" i answered tiredly.
"Not bad as your sound. But let it be. Tell me now how is your consciousness of yours? Still scared to show your wolf to others. " He said in a a mocking tone.
"Hey don't. You know i don't like to jokes about it." i almost shouted at him. "What is for dinner? I will go get fresh then we will talk." with that I made my way toward my room. Took my night clothes and got in bathroom.
My 1st time shifting in front of others I still remember Jay's hanging face, Danny's wide eyes. They both were stunt. As for Tyler he was only from our group to know that i am a white wolf. As i finished my business i got out of bathroom and headed straight to kitchen for dinner which was great as always. In us both, its most Mike who make dinner as he got off early from work but for me time is not set. I can be early or sometime i wont even be back for night or even sometimes for days. Mike too work for pack bit as a teacher who teach them history subject at human school and at pack house. He is the one told me about white wolf and there history. Every white is an elemental wolf and my elements are mostly all because I am related to Moon Goddess. I am pure white like snow with sea blue eyes.
After dinner we were about to head to bed when my phone buzz. It was from Alpha Kaira.
"Yes Alpha any problem?"
"Lia sweetheart just can you come to pack house now with Mike."
"Sure on my way."
As we reached Alphas Office my dad, Alpha Danny, Alpha Kaira, Tyler, Jay and that girl i leave to live was there.
"Sweetie you remember her for morning didn't you? Her name is Sara and now i have decided to take her in our pack but that not why you are here." she gesture me to sit. "as you know about the war coming close and our entire pack is train. We need to help other packs too and work together. So we are sending you all to the Alpha's Yearly Meet this year. And there you are going to represent our pack as Alpha as it is really important to us. Okay?" Danny said in a stern tone and waited for my reaction. I nodded in all confidence.
"When is the Meet?"
"In two days so you have to leave now and its in 'Blue-dagger' pack so go get ready and Elle and Jay will come as your Betas there and even Tyler will go with you. So all of four of you get ready you have to leave in morning tomorrow." with that we all left the office.
I look for Mike and asked him to stay back in pack house till i return and he nodded.
Tomorrow as the Alpha lets get ready.

***---***---***---***---***---
sorry to short bit will try for good next time.
    a lots of love
from rutuhaste.