Chapter 2

AMELIA POV
I stop to a water reservoir and look to my reflection where a complete white wolf was standing.
‘Sorry dear for being late.’ My wolf said to me.
‘It’s ok. And thanks for at least showing even though late.’
‘Lara, my name is Lara. Now what will you do our mate just rejected us and I guess you are running away. Right?’
‘Yes and I don’t know what to do now or where to go. And to be honest I am scared’
‘Don’t be dear. I am here with you and will be always from now. If you want we can go back and you can show me to them. I am sure after seeing you got your wolf, our mate will accept us.’
‘He has his girlfriend with her and even his toy-friends and don’t think so.’ I said to her and I was able to feel her shiver and whimper. I could feel her pain and sorrow.
‘So let’s go away. We will be alright.’ She said to me dough was clear in voice.
‘Yes we will be.’ I tried to assure her with that I start to run further.
It was almost dawn I reach near some grass lands indicating I was far long away from my pack and that I am a rogue. But I didn’t stop there I just kept running. It was past mid night when I stop near a water fall. There was a log cabin near it. And I was exhausted. When I found it was emptied so I decided to rest here but I didn’t know how to bet back to my human form.
‘Just think about your human, about your hair, your legs, hands.’ Lara told me and I did, soon I was back in my old form. But scream to see I was complete naked. Lara laughs on that.
‘It’s not funny.’ I shouted on her in my head
‘But it is.’ She laughs again. I entered the log cabin. It was not so cozy just a single room cabin. I search in the cupboard at bed sides, there some cloths I wore them. When I went to the cupboard at other side where a small kitchen was I search its cupboard. I found a bag of wheat flour, a bag of rice and lots of spices, chilies, so I decided to make some fried rice which was only thing I could make right now. After having dinner nearly 3 in morning I went to bed.
I woke up to see three men surrounding and standing near bed. Then I get that they are wolfs.
“You know that you are at our territory, rogue”, one of them speak. I got into sitting position and nodded. I look down and whole time they were staring at me.
“What are you doing here?”  The same man asked.
“I ran away from my old pack because they hurt me.” I answer in a low tone.
“Let’s go our Alpha will decide for you.” With that I started to follow them. I know I have found my wolf but it will be foolish to go against one. Soon we reached the pack house. I was shocked that they didn’t cuff or chained me; maybe they know I am weak to go against three or even one. When I reached the Alpha’s office room and entered, I was shock to see a woman nearly over 30 sitting at alphas chair.
“Who’s this Thomas?” she asked to the man brought me.
“She was in the log cabin and she said she run away from her pack.”
“Ok. I get it now you may take some sit on the couch. And you come sit here.” She said to me pointing the one of the chair in front of her table. And I sat on it, she sat on the other near to it.
“So what’s your name, rogue?”
“Amelia” I said still looking down.
“Amelia……?”
“Just Amelia. My father took my last name when I didn’t found my wolf even at the age of 12.”
“You didn’t found your wolf but I can sense her.”
“Yeah. I just got her yesterday that also after getting rejected by my mate”
“Would you like to speak?” she took my chin in her hand softly and made me face her. There was something I didn’t saw in this 5 year, concern and care. Seeing that a tear left my right eye. I nodded and started to tell her everything at the end I felt some one hands on my shoulder. I look up to see Thomas had his hand on my shoulder and hurt in his eyes. he then bend down and embraces me in a tight hug and then left me.
“I am so sorry dear for what all happen to you. But if you want you can join my pack. I can’t change the past but will try the best to help with your pain.” She took my hand and squeeze it a little soon the door was open reviling two people a boy and a girl coming in.
“Mom who is she?” the girl said to Alpha and pointed her hands in my direction. Disgust and anger was completely on both of their face.
“She is my daughter Amelia. Amelia Joshua Reid.” Thomas said to the girl. The girl, the boy as well as me was wide eyes shock when he said that. He then looks towards me “My daughter” he said proud fully I just got up and hugs him tight.
“Sorry I thought she was the spy or rogue.” She then came to me “Sorry sweet heart I…   i.. Just Sorry!” she said and hug me. “Hi! My name is Danielle and that’s my best friend Jay.” She said pointing to the boy. He came forward to shake my hand.
“Elle! why don’t you show them her room.” The Alpha said to her.
“Lovingly mom and sorry for behaving like a bitch earlier.” She again started to apologies. The way she was saying it just made me laugh with me every one in the room started to laugh.
“Looks like we will be great friends.” Jay said to me while giving me a quick hug. We soon made my way to a room.
“That’s your room and I will get some cloths to you. Go get rest. OK.” Danielle or Elle said with that she and Jay left I entered the room and laid on the bed. Soon there was a knock on the door. I went and open it to see it was Thomas. I sign him to come in. as he came in we were face to face.
“I want to ask you if it was OK with you to be called my daughter. Huh?” as he said that I just hug him.
“It’s more than ok………. Dad." I said to him. As I said that there was a smile on his face.
“Alright then you should now rest, I will see you in evening at dinner daughter. Bye”
“Bye dad!” I said with all enthusiasm I was having to say that from 5 years. And my dad Thomas left. I was having last name for the first time in 5 years.
‘Amelia Joshua Reid’ I muttered to myself.