Chapter 5

AMELIA POV
I woke up in the morning with a new sense on burning in me but it was not a hurting instead it was due to myself being heated. I look aside to see Mike hands were protectively warp around my waist and bringing me close to him. I smile to see him so possessed even in sleep. I carefully got out of his grip. Not to wake him up and went to bathroom. As I was out from bathroom Mike was sitting in all dressed on couch. He saw me and gave me a sweet smile.
“Hey Lia. How was your night?” he teases. I started to blush thinking about night. He got up and made way to me. “Awe how sweet someone I blushing.”
“You wake up early.” I said to him. Then my eyes went to his neck where I marked him. It was clearly visible and he didn’t even make any effort to hide it.
“Oh yeah! Elle was here to call you. Alpha, Beta and your brother want to meet you. Don’t know why?”
“Ok. So I should head towards them.” As I was about to head out Mike grape me and gave me a full passion kiss.
“Now you can head out.” He said sleepily.
As I reached Alphas office Alpha Kaira, dad and Tyler was waiting for me.
“Alpha you called me.” I asked with a little bow.
“Yes sweetie, I did. I and we all got to know about you mating Mike.” She told me.
“Are you all angry? I shouldn’t have mated him. I shouldn’t. Are you going to punish us? If you are then punish me only me not him. Please!” I practically begged them.
“Oh Lia we are not angry or going to punish you. I am actually happy to know that your pain has been cure. But it’s something to do with it.” My brother told me in concern tone.
“Amelia you know that you are mated to a human, right?” my father asked me. I simply nodded.
“So sweet heart you know that now it’s your responsibility to protect him. As he is a human he won’t be able to defend himself as well as you if any rogue attach or any other circumference.” Alpha said.
“We know you don’t like to show your wolf or train with other but from now I want you to train and learn to fight.” Dad said to me and gesture me to sit on couch with him. I did as I was told.
“Sweetie there is something we want to tell you” Alpha said. “we want you to be the future Alpha of our pack.”
“What? But that’s Danny’s stand not mine.”
“Sweetie, I know but as you must know that you are a white wolf and the strongest wolf in our pack even than my or your dad and there is a war coming on our way. Yes sweetie a war so we think it will be better to give the pack in the hands of someone who is capable enough to fight and save pack.”
“But I think even Danny can do that. I can stand in front of Danny and fight first for pack. I would be honour to be a warrior.”
“What about Beta?” a voce asked from behind me. As I turned, it was Danny.
“And what about Jay then? Huh?” I asked her. What with these guys today? Oh a WAR?
“Look Lia we know you don’t want to be Alpha because of me. So I was thinking to make you second Alpha that will stand next to me but then I remember a pack can have only one Alpha. And if two then those should be mate. So I thought of Beta which doesn’t implies on such rules, a pack can have two Betas. So what about Beta but secretly you will be the 2nd Alpha of our pack so that if any worst things start you will take control? What say? I think we all can agree with it, right?” she turns to asked others.
“I like the plan.” Tyler said.
“Even I do.” Said Jay.
“When did you got in here?” I turn to Jay.
“When you were bus listening to Elle.”
“Ok then is settle then Amelia will be 1st Beta and Jay 2nd and Amelia will also be the 2nd Alpha secretly.” Alpha Kaira said. I nodded.  “So for now you all are dismissed and you four will start your training from noon after lunch that’s exactly at 2 no one should be late. Am I clear Jay?” as Alpha said to Jay we all busted in laughter.
It was 2 now and we all are in our training field waiting for Jay even Mike has been called to learn hand to hand battle and ways to fight or you can defend from wolf as now he is mate of Beta. Our Gamma is none other than my aunt Joshua and with her/him is other Gamma Cage father of Jay who will be our training coach. In my pack we have 5 Gamma and my aunt rank 1st, 2nd is Cage, then Naira Alpha Kaira’s young sister, then Nina Naira’s mate, oh yes Les. And last is Kevin Joshua’s mate who train humans who is here for Mike.
Thank god! for 4 of us not Mike just me, Tyler, Danny and Jay, today 1st it was only running but that also 150 laps we had to do 50 extras because Jay was 5 minutes late for which Danny bit the crap out of him later. Then 200 push-ups and some trick to kick and all. But all in human form. Aunt said we will have to build-up our human form as well as wolf. But because all of our wolves are strong we will 1st work on human and then wolf. I really don’t want other to know about my wolf being white at least not so soon.