Chapter 4

Amelia POV
AMELIA POV
Its 4 months now I left the ‘Bloodstone’ pack and been in this ‘Silvermoon’ pack. As Jay said we will be great friend we are. Even Elle or Danielle but I called her Danny are great friend. My new dad Thomas is what I really wished for all my life. Even after having my wolf I don’t like showing it to any one, only Danny’s mom and dad i.e. Alpha and Beta have seen her. O yes! Even my big brother Tyler has. When I show Lara to Alpha and Beta, they just bow to me which I didn’t like at all. Then Danny’s mom Alpha Kaira told me about white wolf, how rare, pure and powerful they are. So I asked them not to tell anyone about my wolf being white and asked not to make me shift in front of others. They say that its my wolf and my decision they won’t mind.
Tyler is dads elder son. He is 3 year big than me. I even have a little brother Asher who is 2 year younger than me. Tyler told me that it’s important at least to turn twice in a month or our wolf will loss there mind which is not good at all so I have turn in front of him two times. I asked him not to tell anyone and he said that he won’t do anything which will upset his little sister. Joshua the name I have in middle is of my aunt weird right. But dad told me that my aunt was actually my uncle with a aunty in him but even I love him no her. Joshua told me that his/her mate was a male of next town who didn’t accept him and reject him so that he could be with some whore of his pack. He told me that he was hurt at first but then he got over it by mating a human named Kevin, even he is cool.
I go to school here but it’s not hell like my first one. I have friend’s here- Jacob, Jake, Nicole, Veronica, Nikita, Carlson, Ashley. They are all weres. Ashley is Tyler’s mate so she is like a sister to me other than Danny. I even have human friends here. No one here knows about weres other than Michael or you can say Mike. He was actually Kevin’s nephew and is now their adopted son so he knows.
I was sitting with my best friends- Jay, Danny and Mike in the small theater we have in pack house. It was nearly 10 at night when a sudden pain shoot in my body. I started to scream and clench myself. That’s when I was picking up by Jay and he led me with other at pack hospital. I don’t know when I black out. I woke up to see dad and Tyler was sleeping on hospital chair. When I turn a little to the left, the pain was back again that I screamed. Tyler and dad woke up and Tyler leave to call doctor and dad came to me. As doctor came I asked,
“What’s happening to me? Why I am in so much pain?”
“Your mate.” The pack doctor Roger said.
“My mate what?”
“He mated with some else and even marked her. So you are feeling the pain due to mate bond.”
As Roger told me that I sigh heavily. So he finally did it. He finally mated with someone else. Why I am hurting my feeling when my body is already. As if I didn’t know he would do that. I knew from beginning.
“So he mated someone yesterday? Huh!!”
“No. he mated a week ago you were out for a weak.” Tyler said to me.
“Oo.. so when will this pain will go?” I asked.
“As soon as the mate bond is broken but I dough though. Seeing you were out for 1 week it’s confirm that you two are not just mate but true mate and a true mate bond is never broken.”
As he said that I was shock. Jordan, he rejected his true mate, not just any regular mate but true mate. It means every time he will mate with that bitch I will feel the pain. The doctor Roger injected something in me and I was soon out,
*+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+*
I woke up to see I was back in my room but then suddenly a huge pain shot in my body indicating Jordan was mating with his new mate. I scream. Soon the door opens reviling Mike. He run to me and as I was again going to scream I kissed me hard on my lips, muffling my scream. He then pulled away and looked in my eyes.
“Let me take your pain away. Okay love?” He said and I nodded, with that bend to kiss me and this time I kissed back with full passion. As the pain started to come back I flinched. He buried my face in between his shoulder and neck join where we beat to mark. The pain was on the edge to make me cry as some tears left my eyes.
“Do it.” Mike said to me in low tone and as the pain was growing I didn’t even had a second thought and just beat him and drank a bit of his blood. I had him mark as my mate now I don’t know whether we will regret or anything in morning but right now I was feeling great the pain was all gone. Then I left his neck, leaking the wound close, I went to kiss his lips. The kissed got complete turn over. Soon our hands were on each other body and under our cloths.