Chapter 3

JORDAN POV
I finally did it. I finally rejected her. I was feeling relived. I knew from two years that she is my mate. We wolf get to know them from our 16th birthday even if they do or not. I wanted to reject her on that day but I didn’t thought it would be necessary cause she won’t knew I was her mate. But today when I touch her there was spark indicating she is 16 now so I couldn’t do anything but reject her. But my wolf, Altras, he was whining for his mate which made me growl at him but he growl back even louder. Oh I forget he is the wolf, my wolf. Then there was a huge pain in my entire body that I fall on my knees. It was reaction of rejection. I was feeling like it’s my end, right here, right now. Soon the pain was over. I was back to normal.
That omega was my mate but more than that that wolf-less omega was my mate. It was clear that moon goddess hated her so she never gives her a wolf. Argg! why I am thinking about her. I really need to get her out of my head. There is one person who can do that, my girlfriend Sofia. So I started to make my way towards her class room. As I reached there I was shock and beyond angry to see what she was doing. She was sitting in someone’s lap and kissing him, she was kissing a human.
“What the hell!! Sofia?” I shouted on her.
“What?” she asked me and looks towards me as if nothing happen.
“What do you mean by what? You are sitting on his lap and kissing him. Do you forget I am your boyfriend? Huh?”
“Don’t shout on me like that that.”  She got up from his lap, “And for him let me introduce you to my mate Josh.” He then stands up to me, “And Josh meet Soon-to-be Alpha Jordan.”
“Mate. You have a human mate.” It was a question more than statement.
“Yes. I have a human mate and I accepted him and even he accepted me so talk over and for being your girlfriend. You must know that a mate matter to a wolf than anything in this world so even he has a wolf or not he is my as well as my wolf mate and we have accepted him whole hearted.” With that she took his hand and started to head away before disappearing she turn around, “And one more thing Jordan if you get a mate without wolf don’t reject her or else you will regret.” She said and with that they walk away.
Her words kept roaming in my mind ‘don’t reject her or else you will regret’. I have in real rejected her what if I will regret that. Nah! I am just over thinking I won’t cause to regret I will have to loss her and I don’t think a weak wolf-less omega can leave the pack or even live without this pack. Because at least we took her as omega other pack will killed her on spot as soon as they know she don’t have wolf. So I will never regret and for Sofia I still have Clair and Solie. I am thinking of making anyone of them my mate and though I will keep that omega Amelia with me for my wolf so we all will be happy. Right ? Yeah . right. Why I am thinking so much I can’t have Amelia as my Luna. Argg! I really need to get her out of my mind. So I went to my friends- Nate my Beta, Carl my Gamma, and others and asked them whether they will go clubbing with me and as usual they said ‘yes’.
While clubbing I totally forgot about Amelia. We all got back at pack house at mid night. There was something weird feeling in my heart. But I ignored it and soon got in my room and knock off as soon as my head hit the pillow. I woke up in my original time in morning, did my business and went down stairs for breakfast but when I reached there it shock to see the dining table was empty. Soon Nate came in hall way and said something that shattered my entire world.
“Alpha Amelia is missing.”
“What do you mean missing?” my father the Alpha asked.
“She didn’t run away. Right Lucas? She didn’t leave us right.” Amelia’s mom asked her husband the Beta; “RIGHT?” she shouted and started to cry. Her mate, the Beta tried to take her in his arm but flinched it away. “It’s all your fault. It’s all your that my daughter left me.” She said to him and run out of the room.
I was too shock to take in what happen ant then Sofia’s words ‘don’t reject her or else you will regret’. No I am not going to regret I will find my mate no matter what. I will not regret.
*_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_*
It’s been 3 months I still didn’t found Amelia, my mate. And now I know how much I am missing her and how much I love her. And as Sofia said I am regretting rejecting. From the day she left my wolf is on ragged no one know when he will loss his control, not even me. I haven’t told anyone the real reason for her leave. Amelia’s mom Maria had not talk to her mate from then. She even refuse to face him so she went to her brother’s pack. And for me I have to find a mate in next month cause he want to retire now and I am going to be 19 that means I can’t back out from my alphas position, its what, for which I reject my mate so I can’t back now. Solie is going to 16 in 3 weeks and Clair in 3 week and two days so I have decide to asked any of them to be my mate.