Season 7

--------------------------------------------season 7 episode 1-

4:30AM (apparently they were travelling abroad)- -------------------------------------------Nathan: (to Quinn) He thinks you're hot.

Quinn: I am hot.

.------------------------------------------season 7 episode 2-

What are you willing to lose?-

----------------------------------------------Alex: I think it's so great that you make designer clothes for plus size girls. I never knew it was based on you, but I think that's so sweet.

Brooke: Uh, no. I'm normal sized.

Alex: I know, but I have the best diet for you! You're so going to lose that weight. I know there were more. What else?

-----------------------------------------season 7 episode 3-

Hold my hand as I'm lowered- ---------------------------------------------Producer of Dan's Show: Rachel, should we cut it?

Rachel: No.

Producer: But he just called him a murderer!

Rachel: So? He is one.

-----------------------------------------season 7 episode 4-

Believe me I'm lying-

----------------------------------------------Clay: All right. Even if it's incredibly riveting watching you lift weights, I think I'm gonna get out. What time are you going to the fashion show tonight?

Nathan: I don't know. Whenever. You're going?

Clay: Do I really want to watch a group of hot models walking around the stage? Dude, I'm getting there early

----------------------------------------season 7 episode 7-

I and love and you-

----------------------------------------------[Flashback - Clay & Sara meet for the first time before jumping the bridge]

Clay: That's a long way down.

Sara: Thanks, that really helps me right now.

Clay: (laughs) Sorry, I-I'm just not a huge fan of heights yeah. Beer bongs I can do, I think their a beautiful college tradition er.. streaking through the quad, another one.

Sara: I could do that.

Clay: Yeah? Man did I pick the wrong school. (Sara laughs) I'm Clay.

Sara: Hi, I'm Sara.

Clay: How about we do this together? On the count of 2.

Sara: Wait... on the count of 2? Nobody goes on the count of 2.

Clay: Yeah I know, it'll be our thing, something to tell the grandkids about.

Sara: Oh, oh.. well I'm going to tell them about streaking on the quad.

Clay: Yeah nobody wants to hear from their grandparents.

Sara: (Sara laughs)

Clay: Actually I take that back, everyone would love hearing that from their grandparents.

Sara: (Sara laughs again)

Clay: Atta girl, you ready? You okay? (Sara nods). 1... 2...

(they both jump)

Clay: See.. how bad*** were you?

Sara: (kisses Clay) Tell that to the grandkids (laughs and swims away).