Season 9

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
season 9 episode 1-
Know this, we've noticed-
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Haley: I sleep better knowing that your side of the bed is closer to the door, because if somebody breaks in then, they are probably going to brake in and get you first and I can run, OK?
Nathan: You say the sweetest things to me Haley James.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
season 9 episode 2-
In the room where you sleep-
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Nathan: Dan Scott sleeping in my guestroom how much worse can it get? [Answers the door and it's Chris Keller]
Why do I say these things?
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
season 9 episode 5-
The killing moon-
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Chris Keller: Oh okay so hey now we're going to make generalizations. So you're the jack*** in high school who now gets to harass people and carry a gun.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Season 9 episode 5-
The killing moon-
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Dan: So how's that boyfriend of yours?
Quinn: You know you didn't need to try to drown Clay.
Dan: Worked last time. Where is he?
Quinn: He's getting help.
Dan: Sounds like it worked again. So how you doing?
Quinn: Well I don't need my head drowned in the pool, if that's what you're asking. I'll be fine when I know Clay's fine.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Season 9 episode 6-
Catastrophe and the cure-
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Dan: [to the police] You're right. I lit the dealership on fire, almost burning myself to death in the process, just so I'd have an excuse to murder my own brother. Then serve a full term in jail, get released, get a third world heart transplant, then write a book, start my own motivational talk show, give up my new found fortune, and move to a remote diner just so I could burn it down and collect the $65,000 insurance policy. Then get rid of my son and move in with his family who hates me. Nice work detective. You caught me.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Season 9 episode 6-
Catastrophe and the cure-
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Julian: Need any thing?
Dan: Yeah, the complete privacy I paid for. Another notepad.
Julian: What is that?
Dan: A List of my enemies. Better make that two notepads.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Season 9 episode 8-
A rush of blood to the head-
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Inmate: Scott. That t.v. show of yours. Do you think we will find redemption for the things we've done?
Dan: I wouldn't count on it.
Inmate: Then I'll see you in Hell, my friend.
Dan: I'll save you a seat.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Season 9 episode 10-
Hardcore will never die, but you will-
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Chris Keller: Chris Keller's too pretty to go to prison.
Julian: Yeah, that's what I said.
Chris Keller: You said Chris Keller was pretty?
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Season 9 episode 11-
Danny boy-
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Dan: You know, we never got a chance to play a game together on the river court. How bout it?
Nathan: What do you want to play to?
Dan: Let's not keep score. For once, lets just play to play.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Season 9 episode 11-
Danny boy-
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Nathan: You have a son?
Clay: Logan.
Nathan: How long have I been gone?
Clay: Six years, apparently.
Nathan: How is it that out of the two of us, I don't have the most shocking news?
Clay: That shouldn't have happened to you. It's my fault. I should have been the one to go to Europe.
Nathan: No... no you shouldn't have. Dan wouldn't have come to save you. He can't stand you.
[both laugh]
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Season 9 episode 11-
Danny boy-
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Dan: I know where you're going, but what about me?
Keith: Don't worry little brother. You're my plus one.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Season 9 episode 12-
Anyone who had a heart-
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Julian: I think it works even better if An Unkindness of Ravens is serialized. You know, make it a TV show instead of a movie.
Brooke: [acting like a network executive] Isn't that a lot like The Creek?
Julian: To some degree, sure, but it'll have its own voice, find its own audience. Besides, all you people do is remake everything now anyway.
Brooke: What about vampires? We were hoping for more of them in the pilot. We like vampires. And werewolves. We like werewolves.
Julian: There's not gonna be any vampires or werewolves in this show... I might consider zombies.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Season 9 episode 13-
One tree hill-
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Haley: It's a magical place, son. I've seen that magic in your eyes for the past nine years. There's only one Tree Hill, Jamie Scott. And it's your home.