Wedding vows & speeches

Naley First wedding vows
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Nathan: Someday, this beach might wash away...the oceans may dry...the sun could dim but on that day, I'll still be loving you. Always and forever. I promise you Haley.

Haley: I Haley, take you Nathan. To have and to hold, from this day forward. In sickness and in health. For richer or poorer. For better or worse. I promise, that I will love and cherish you. And will deny all those that would come between us. I make this promise for eternity. I promise that I will keep forever... Until the end of time. Till death do us part.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Naley Second wedding Vows
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Haley: Nathan its been said that there is one word that will free us from the weight and pain of life. And that word is love, and I believe that. It doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard or that it won't be. It just means that I found a stillness and bravery in myself with you. You make me brave and I will love you until the end of time. This I vow today.

Nathan: Last year we stood on a beach and I told you how much I loved you and how I would always, always protect you. And that day nobody believed that this would work. But I don't think anybody understood the love I had for you because if they did they never would have doubted us. So I wanted to marry you all over again in front of most of the world. Because today, when I look into your eyes my love for you only grows. Its even stronger now and that love will never waver. This I vow to you today and always, forever.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Leyton wedding vows
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Lucas: Peyton, I've loved you since the first time I saw you. And this ring, and these words, are simply a way to show the rest of the world what's been in my heart for as long as I've known you. I love you, Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer. I always have and I always will.

Peyton: Lucas Scott, we have been through so much together. And despite how confused I've been or lost I might have gotten, there was always you finding me, and saving me. You deserve to be adored, that's what we're going to do. Your baby and me, we are going to adore you for years to come. I am so terribly in love with you. And I always will be.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Brulian wedding vows
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Julian: Brooke, before I met you I thought my world had everything I needed to be happy. I had nothing else to compare it to, then you walked into my life and everything changed. I realized how empty my world was without you in it, and my old life was no longer capable of making me happy... not without you. I love everything about you, Brooke. I love the way you challenged me like no one ever has. I love the way you look at me like no one ever has, and I love the way you love me like no one ever has. I can't imagine spending my life without you, and if you say "yes" to me in a few minutes, I won't have to. You look beautiful by the way.

Brooke: Julian, before I met you my world revolved around one thing... me. And I liked it that way on my own, but then I met you and you saw through the facade. You saw me. You've taught me to trust, how to let someone in, and what it truly means to fall in love. I can't possibly describe how much I love you, so I'll tell you why I love you. You see the world in a way that no one else does and you appreciate everything, including me. There's no one in the world like you, and if you say "yes" in a few minutes, I'll get to spend the rest of my life trying to see the world through your eyes, appreciating everything, including you... the most unique, wonderful, and terribly handsome man I have ever met.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Lucas' best man speech
(Naley Wedding)
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
The last time I gave a speech about Nathan and Haley was, well at their first wedding reception. I remember saying, " Prepare to be surprised". Well I have to say even I was surprised, because you see they do something that's very rare to see in someone our age. Actually, its very rare to see in anybody, they give their hearts to each other, unconditionally. And that's what true love really is. Its not this fairy tale life that never knows pain but its two souls facing it together and diminishing it with unconditional love. To Nathan and Haley Scott.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Jamie's Best man speech
(Brulian wedding)
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Jamie Scott (for Julian & Brooke): J.K. Rowling once wrote, "the consequences of our actions are so complicated, so diverse that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed." J.K. Rowling was right. But what most of you don't know is Julian was able to do it. He knew a long time ago that he would find Brooke. When Julian was my age, which was a very, very, very, very long time ago, he went to a county fair, and he met a girl...not Brooke. But they went on a bunch of rides together, including the Octopus. Irrelevant to the story. But that night, Julian felt a crush for the first time, a real crush. Relax, Aunt Brooke. He was my age. So at the end of the night, they decided to break this bumper-car token in half. Julian has kept his half all these years, not because he missed the girl, but because he knew somewhere out there was the other half, his perfect match. And he was right. Today Julian married my Aunt Brooke. She's probably the coolest girl I know and the girl Julian's been waiting for since he broke this bumper-car token in half a long time ago at a county fair. And today, Julian gave me this token. He said he didn't need it anymore because he found his other half. Congratulations, Julian. I think it was worth the wait.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Brooke's Maid of honour Speech
(Naley wedding)
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I'm not the most eloquent speaker, so i thought i would borrow a few words..from Shakespeare. "Love is not love which alters when its alteration finds. When life gets hard..when things change...true love remains the same." I look at Nathan and Haley and somehow I feel safer. I don't know if i can explain that but they give me hope. And I'm afraid to say it out loud because I'm afraid if life finds out it will try to beat it out of them and that'll be a shame. Because we all can use a little hope sometimes...you know? That feeling that everything is gonna be okay, and that there's gonna be some one there who will make sure of that....so here's to Nathan and Haley...here's to hope..and here's to a love that will not alter.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Haley's maid of honour speech
(Brulian wedding)
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Well, when I first met Brooke Davis she had no idea who I was. Of course, everyone knew who she was. She was the most popular girl in school. She was head cheerleader, annoyingly pretty. Still is. And I used to wonder back then, "what it would be like to be friends with Brooke? Would she make me popular? Would all the boys start asking me out?" And then one night, I got to hang out with Brooke all night. And, oh, she didn't like my name, though, so she decided she was gonna give me a name that she did like, which ended up being Brooke. And from that moment, I knew that I wanted Brooke to be my friend, not because she was gonna make me popular and not because boys would start asking me out, but because I got a glimpse of the real Brooke, a girl with the biggest heart that I have ever known. And, you know, when you're in high school, it's not very easy to let people see who you really are. I could see it, though. It was in the eyes. So we became friends, and now she's my best friend. We've been through so much together over the years. And our friendship is still growing. So I know that your friendship and love for Julian will continue to grow every year for the rest of your lives. And I feel so lucky to be a part of that. I love you, Brooke Davis.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Haley's speech as the minister
(Leyton wedding)
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"Peyton Sawyer" will become "Peyton Scott."Lucas wrote this in the eighth grade. I remember him talking about her constantly and not just in the eighth grade. In the ninth, the tenth and the eleventh grade. And finally, in our junior year, Lucas gathered up his courage and talked to Peyton for the first time, right here at this lake, and she was a *****. He said, 'Haley, I talked to her' and when I asked him if the fantasy was finally over, if he could finally admit that Peyton Sawyer was human after all and he said, 'No, Peyton Sawyer is not human, she's an angel. And she's my angel.' I believe in true love, I believe in love at first sight, I believe love conquers all. That doesn't mean there's not gonna be hard days or difficult things to deal with, because there will be. But finding that person who does it for you and knowing that that person loves you back it just makes everything so much easier. 'Peyton Sawyer will become Peyton Scott.' That was the dream, and here we are, 10 years later and we will all get to witness a dream come true"
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖