Chapter Five

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Howl's Moving Castle characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Chapter Five~~~

~~~Previous~~~

I was awakened a few hours later, feeling Howl standing beside me. I could see the surprise in his eyes. Why is he surprised? "H-Howl?" I ask, confused, sitting up and stretching my legs out before me. I let out a soft yawn just as Howl stepped forward slowly.

"Rose?" He asks, sounding shocked.

"Goodnight, Howl," I mutter as I lay back on my bed. I never realised that my hair was moonlight silver and my eyes were glowing green. I quickly fall asleep, hearing Howl's footsteps slowly receding.

~~~Present~~~

I awoke with a start as Howl turned the bathwater on above us. I rub my eyes before standing and stretching my back with a crack. Sophie awoke before me and was leaving her nightgown, so I also decided to change. What should I wear today? I might wear the same dress but light blue with lilac and emerald green flowers. 

Sophie and Markl were going shopping, but I decided to stay behind

Sophie and Markl were going shopping, but I decided to stay behind. Maybe now I can get to talk to Calcifer. Hopefully, Sophie manages to get a different range of food. Markl needs his food to help him and his magic mature and grow.

I sit down near Calcifer. "Calcifer, do you want to see my life before I came here?" I ask softly.

"Here? What do you mean?" He answers curiously.

"I'm not from this world but a different one. Watch the wall in front of us. My memories from my birth until now will appear." I say in false cheerfulness.

I showed him everything. My Birth. Living with my parents. Their deaths. Being left on the doorstep at the Dursleys. Life at the Dursleys. Discovering trunks of my parents. First year at Hogwarts. Second year at Hogwarts. Summer before the Third year. Meeting Sirius as a Grim.

Meeting the Goblins and removing all items from my vaults. A major shopping spree on all the items I need. Meeting Remus on the train. Third Year. Fourth Year. Fifth year and Sirius Death. Sirius's Will reading. Sixth Year.

Seventh Year. Remus Death. Named Godmother of their son. Getting my tattoos. Setting up money for Teddy and items to be delivered to him when he turns five. Final Battle against Voldemort. Hiding from Dumbledore and his lackeys. Passing out and glowing.