Chapter Seven

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Howl's Moving Castle characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Chapter Seven~~~

~~~Previous~~~

Howl waved his arm over us. "Howl!" We yelled after him, but he only saluted and shouted a 'Good Luck!" back. Sophie pulls back the wheel, barely missing, planting us into some trees. I jump off the plane and fly on my broom alongside Sophie.

We flew for a long time through the rain, but I kept in sight so that Sophie could see the light coming from my ring. Slowly, going through a thick black cloud, the rain stops, giving us a clear view of our surroundings.

Sophie noticed our hometown and pointed it out to me. "Almost there, that our home town below us." Heen lets out a low sound. Sophie looks at him, annoyed. "Don't try to be cute, Dog. I'm still not going to trust you."

We fly over the town, gazing down at it briefly before looking ahead. We were nearly back to the Wastes. When we do, we see the castle heading towards us. "Sophie!" I point in front of us.

Sophie's face lights up. "The castle is coming to meet us."

Calcifer stops, and I see Markl outside waving his arm from the balcony. "Rose! Sophie! Here!"

"Markl, help me! How am I supposed to land this thing?" Sophie shouts out to him. As we began to crash, I saw that the aircraft would have injured Markl, so I quickly got inside the castle and stood protectively before him.

Once the rubble and smoke had cleared, I saw that everyone was fine, but I had a large cut. I'll treat it later after everyone is asleep. Markl left the safety of my arms and tried to find Sophie.

I sighed in relief as Sophie slid down the rubble, aircraft wheel in her hand. "Markl, we're home."

Markl walks over. "Are you hurt?" Sophie makes her way in front of him, and he throws himself at her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I missed you."

Sophie hugs his back and tosses the wheel behind her. "I missed you too. Thanks for coming to meet us".

Markl lets go of Sophie before rushing and doing the same thing to me, not noticing my wound. I let out a soft chuckle. "I missed you too. Now, let's get things sorted slightly and go to bed."

Now, I just need to wait for everyone to fallasleep before I can sort out my wound. 

~~~Present~~~

I awake to hear footsteps walking up the stairs. I look on the floor to see an imprint of liquid. I move closer to see that it is a bird's footprint, and the liquid is blood. I sniff the air and the blood heads towards the stairs. Is Howl injured? I quickly ran up the stairs to Howl's room, ignoring the injury I hadn't healed.

Howl?" I call out softly before opening the door. The bloody bird footprint continues inside Howl's room, which now looks like a large tunnel. Feathers with blood are on the ground, and I follow them, using a candle to show me the way.

A breeze passes me, ruffling my hair, and I look in the direction from which the wind is coming. The tunnel now splits into two. Following my instincts, I go down the left tunnel. More feathers are on the ground and soon I can hear heavy breathing.