Epilogue

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Howl's Moving Castle characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Epilogue~~~

~~~Rose's POV~~~

I have been married to Howl for two years now. I couldn't be happier. Of course, there was a minor problem a few days after our wedding. It seems that Teddy's grandmother died of cancer, so there wasn't anyone family-wise to look after Teddy.

The Goblins managed to contact me, and they had already packed away all of Teddy's belongings along with all his mum and dad's; they even took all of Teddy's money out of his vault and placed it in a trunk along with all his belongings.

It was easy enough to pop back to my previous world to pick up Teddy and return to this one. Howl wouldn't let me go by myself, however. He came with me. He is overprotective, but I don't mind it too much. It's nice to be the one protected, not the one doing the protecting.

Teddy is settling in nicely, and Markl relishes being an older brother.

I also got news about the traitors from the Goblins. Arthur found out what Molly, Ginny and Ron did and was devastated. He divorced Molly and removed Ron and Ginny from the Family line before they were kicked out of the house. Last, the goblins heard, they were struggling to feed themselves due to the lack of funds.

Hermione tries to find her parents and restore their memories, but when she does find them, she can't restore their memories of her, so in the end, she loses her parents due to her foolishness. She ended up marrying Ron.

Dumbledore got the best punishment, in my opinion. Somehow, the Wizarding World found out that Dumbledore kept sending 'Harry Potter', my male image, back to an abusive household, abuse that he was fully aware of. Because of this, all his titles were stripped, and he was fired from being the Headmaster of Hogwarts.

Suliman, we haven't heard from her since the war ended two years ago. Which is good because I don't want to bother with her at all after all the trouble she caused for us.

Going back to more exciting news, I see Sophie occasionally, but she is busy looking after her husband and kids. That's right, kids. She gave birth to twins two months ago. They are cute little things.

Crying from Teddy's room stops my musings. It wakes Howl, who had not long fallen asleep. I got up slowly; being pregnant and near my due date made it harder to get out of bed.

I went to Teddy's room to see he was having a nightmare again. He doesn't have them often, only once in a while. I pick Teddy up and place him near my chest before gently rocking him from side to side.

His crying soon stopped, so I placed him back in his bed before leaving his room and shutting the door, leaving a crack open. I turned to see that Howl was leaning against the wall. I shrieked soundlessly when Howl picked me up bridal style and took me back to our bedroom. We cuddled close together and fell asleep. My dream was coming true. I have a family, and it is growing larger as time passes.

~~~The End~~~

/Thank you for reading this chapter. Please leave a review. Your opinions are appreciated.\