Black Heart (Dark! Pirate! Spain x Reader)

The first time he saw her was before he left for sea. She was dancing in the middle of the town square, a large group of people watching her performance. She was what some would called a gypsy or just a wandering traveler.

  He was one of those people watching and he could not look away, the way her hair flew, her sparkling eyes, the sound of her laugh, and the way her body moved to the rhythm. She looked absolutely perfect to him, and it caused an aching sensation when he had to leave.

  He didn't see her again for five months. When he saw her again, it was when he was coming into the port, and saw her walking the docks. As his crew anchored the ship and left for the taverns and brothels, he on the other hand, went searching for the wondering maiden.

  He found her chatting with a British captain and grew annoyed. How could a bastard like him earn the attention of a wonderful woman? With the most cheerful smile he could muster, he made his way over to the chatting pair.

  He interrupted and after a short while, the captain left, excusing himself. From there Antonio talked to the woman who happily stayed with him, what a friendly lady. Antonio managed to get her name and a few personal details about her, exchanging some of his as well.

  When he had to leave, he found himself the one who was charmed. Antonio constantly found himself dreaming up fantasies of him and (Y/n). It ranged from classic romantic dreams to sexual desires. It would also not be the first time his crew heard his moans coming from the captains quarters.

  He had never met a woman who caused him to feel so much before. He felt that they were meant to be, he would always see her when he came back home from his plundering. They had gotten close and at one point he had asked her to come with him, but she had politely declined.

"A ship is no place for a woman like me Toni, I wouldn't last a day!" She said and began to laugh afterwards. She was right in some cases, his crew would try to get her, do terrible things to her like the sea mutts they were, but it did sting.

  He wouldn't see her again for an entire year, as the British Navy were on his tail, wanting the reward that hung over his head. He was upset that he wouldn't get to see (Y/n), but she would always be on his mind, it's what made him survive out over the dangerous seas.

  Very slowly, he managed to build himself a fortune, a very rich pirate indeed. He wanted to impress (Y/n) when he got back, he wanted her to be his. As his ship started to come to port, he saw fires and broken down buildings.

  Instant panic arose when he docked his ship. Was (Y/n) okay? As fast as he could, he gathered a group of men to not only gather what they could from the destroyed town, but to look for the captain's "love".

  They found a small group of survivors hiding in a almost collapsed building. At first, the seemingly cheery Spaniard offered supplies in exchange for information about what happened, when he got what he needed, he killed them all. Leaving no survivor in the town, cursing a British pirate the entire time.

  He searched for years on end, trying to find his dancer. He did anything it took to get what he needed. For years he built his own armada, teaming up with a French captain who went by Captain Bonnefoy, all just to find his dearest (Y/n).

  He trailed the British captain known to the world as Captain Kirkland, who was gaining a worldwide acknowledgement for his crimes, and because of a rumor that Antonio hoped was true.

  The entire world believed that Kirkland had a woman on board his ship, though no evidence was there except for the fact that he was never seen going to brothels or even chatting up local women, leaving some to believe he had a personal woman in his quarters for his needs.