Head Over Heels (Yandere! Russia x Country! Reader)

You were called cold, emotionless, and very complex. Many other countries saw you as hostile and terrifying. Many refused to even look you in the eye. You wanted to change that, and tried to be as open as possible.

  At times you wished you weren't so scary to other countries. Maybe then you would be happy. However there was no changing yourself, you were a scary monster and that's all you ever were going to be seen as.

  There was only one person who wouldn't shy away from your stone gaze and it was Ivan Braginski, better known as Russia. He constantly wanted to talk to you, he followed you around during meetings, sitting next you and keeping a cheerful yet sinister smile on his face every time.

  He was very keen on staring at you however. You've caught him staring at you so many times you would think the guy was looking for something on you that simply wasn't there. Sometimes when you caught him staring, it would become a staring contest and the room would go deathly still.

  You would always lose these contests, his gaze always made you uncomfortable and made you fidget, so far  he was the only one who could scare you. So when Alfred had shouted to the world that he would be hosting a party later that day and that everyone was invited, you were more than nervous to show up. 

    You had very little skills at social interaction, so when you did muster the courage to go, you mostly hung by yourself. You watched as people could easily talk to others, laugh and drink with them and envy stirred within you. 

  How do people get along like this anyways? It always made you a confused and a tad curious.

  Suddenly, loud cheers and groans could be heard over the loud, blasting music, which was now turned down. You tilted your head in confusion as people sat around in a circle, some on the floor, others on the couch. 

  You watched as Alfred pulled out a random hat, making everyone put an item of belonging inside, what were they doing? Some eagerly put their items of choice in while some reluctantly put theirs in. 

"I believe they're playing a game called Seven Minutes of Heaven. It's a game everybody plays at parties." You swiftly turn your head to the sudden speakers, only to see Ivan. You frown, as he stands a little to close for your comfort. 

"American games are weird..." You mutter as Ivan smiles.

"It's not just America, everyone plays it! Lets go play, da?" Ivan grabs your hand, making you cringe.  Ivan dragged you over to where everyone was sitting, and you didn't dare pull away, fearing if you did, his aura would flare to life and frighten not only you but everyone else. 

  He dragged you to sit next to him, you could tell the situation was turning awkward for everyone, especially you but you didn't say anything, no one did. Alfred came over, a smile etched on his face even though his eyes said he was scared out of his mind. 

"You dudes playing or what? Put something in!" Alfred placed the hat in front of both of you. Russia placed a medal into the hat, casting a side glance towards you while doing so. You gulped as you slowly and hesitantly placed a bracelet inside. 

  As quickly as Alfred had appeared, he was gone, circling around the large group, looking for a victim. He stopped at Gilbert's feet, eyeing the Prussian man with a sly look and shoved the hat into his face. 

  Gilbert wasted no time sticking his hand into the hat. He very slowly pulled out something that made your heart drop, he had pulled out your bracelet. Gilbert sighed and grudgingly got up, holding his hand out for you to take. 

  He didn't seem nervous or scared at all, smug was written all over his face though. You raised a brow to his antics as he led you over to a closet, Alfred already there.