little too late

His hot breath touched her skin, she wanted to scream, push him off of her but she couldn't.

She laid on her back as he cuddled her, thinking of how much she didn't want to be there.

He never questioned why she left so late, he never bothered to ask where she was, or where she was going.

The room was pitch black, and the only noise that could be heard was Scott's soft breathing.

She arched her back, moaning as his hands roamed all over her tanned body.

Her eyes filled with hot tears, remembering what had happened.

She got up and walked to the bathroom, as soon as she looked in the mirror she saw the small hickeys that were on her neck.

You're a fucking idiot.

She covered her mouth and leaned against the wall, trying to hide her cries.

How could you let this happen, again?!

He always had the same effect on her, it was an ongoing cycle.

He only wanted to talk just so you'd give it up, and you did.

Congratulations Courtney, you're officially the biggest idiot in Canada.

She hated herself for this, she let him get into her head again, making her think he actually cared.

But he didn't.

He didn't love her, he didn't want anything more from her than the one thing he knew she would give to him.

"Duncan wait," She gasped as he unhooked her bra beneath her shirt.

He stopped and looked into her onyx eyes, staring into his piercing teal ones made her go weak.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this."

Her hands softly caressed his chest, she missed him so much.

She missed this feeling, of being safe in his arms.

Of being his.

He touched her cheek, admiring her beauty.

"We don't have to if you don't want to, but we might not see each other for a while again, and I just wanted this night to be memorable, for the both of us."

Courtney gave him a light hearted smile as he pushed her hair behind her ear, "I love you."

He pulled her hips closer to him, "I love you too."

Courtney rubbed her temples, trying to ignore the headache.

What are you gonna do if Scott finds out?

You think he's just gonna say it's okay, and that he understands?

No you fucking idiot!

Courtney finally fell to the bathroom floor, cradling her knees and she began to pull her hair as she rocked back and forth.

He used you.

Again.

She wiped her nose as it began running as she cried, she deserved this.

She let herself go.

She allowed him to use her, he didn't love her, everything he said was bullshit.

It's her fault for realizing a little too late.