day 2 (10.)

day two

panic

panic is all I feel. 

you still haven't came home. 

I know he knows 

I know Phil knows who you cheated on me with; but he's not telling me. he's avoiding me too. he's only talking to me when he has to, hello's, bye's, dinner is ready if you want anything, here's your orange juice, ect

I'm laying in bed right now and i'm shaking, I can't breathe, and tears are streaming down my face. 

I miss you 
I miss you
I miss you

Do you miss me? where are you? can you please come home? please? I need you!

goodness I need you so much 

bad thoughts came into my head, horrible thoughts that I couldn't stop. the tears kept going and my whole face is hot. the tears kept rolling. 

my phone dinged, my head pounded as I rushed up and grabbed it, and the light stung my eyes as I checked who it was. 

you.

it was you.

you texted me. 

"I'm okay. Don't worry"

I stopped breathing.

I swear I stopped breathing.

"where are you?"
"are you okay?!"
"are you going to come home?"
"Dan?"

You never answered me. I ran into the living room, about to tell Phil but stopped in my tracks, Tyler came back from America to visit Phil. 
"heyyyyyy Amelia....wait what's wrong?" 
I was forming a migraine from all the lights and moving so quickly.
All I do is move to Tyler and as soon as he hugs me, I go limp, I can't hold my own body weight anymore.
"Amelia, let's get you fed and cozy, you're freezing." Tyler manages to move me around back to the bedroom. He sits me in your old chair you used to sit in when you filmed.

"Take off your pants and your shirt, I'll find you something cozy" Tyler says. I trust him enough to do so, we talked a lot about Dan and Phil. Phil and him haven't been getting along. Phil hasn't seen Tyler's side of anything lately, not even understanding why he needed to stay in America. Tyler has been working so much on his career as a youtuber and trying to decide on how he wants to continue it and if he wants to continue it with Phil or not.
Phil just doesn't understand what it's like to move an ocean away from your family. That's what I did for you, Dan.
"Honey you've got tits for days but we don't want anyone seeing that right now" Tyler jokes and throws me a tank top without even turning around. I slide it on, and stare at my pale hands as he continues to search through my dresser for pants or shorts. 
He ends up throwing me some grey sweats. 
"we're going to spill some tea, go and grab that cute yellow jacket of yours and slide on socks and your white converse." Tyler says and smiles at me as he turns around. I can see the dark circles under his eyes, he looks tired and drained. 
I walk over and grab the jacket and slid on my no shows and slide on my white converse. 

"babe, we're going to the coffee shop, do you want me to pick anything up while we're out?" Tyler asks, almost emotionless and in a completely different tone than when he was talking earlier,  to Phil. It's obvious that they're having trouble. Phil shakes his head and doesn't even look up from his phone screen. 

We walk a short distance until we get to the coffee shop, Tyler pays after I refuse for him to until he orders after I do, and I didn't have the energy to refuse anymore. 

Tyler and I sit down in the corner of the café and wait for our coffee. 
"I know Phil cheated on me." Tyler's words shock me and I couldn't believe him.
"I came home to hearing Dan hitting the wall with the headboard and grunting in our bed." I said, looking out the window, the very thought of Dan having sex with someone else made my eyes water and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. 
Tyler wiped my tear off of my cheek. 
The waitress gave us our coffee. Both of our drinks have a lot of creamer and sugar and are super hot. I wrap hands around my cup and my hands warm up from the coffee.
"Amelia, I'm sorry. You should come ba-" Tyler starts 
"I can't come back to America, Tyler," I sniffle "not with him gone, i'm worried sick about him and the only text I've gotten from his 'i'm okay. don't worry' and other than that he hasn't replied to any of my messages." Tears start rolling down my cheeks. 
"Amelia, if you want to I can stay here. I can find a little apartment close to yours. I can stay for a couple of months."
I nod. "that would be nice. just until Dan comes back" I replied. "It would help me sleep" 
Tyler smiled and nodded "I'll work something out"

"tell me what's happening with Phil" I asked as I put the hot coffee cup and took a sipped the hot liquid from the cup and looked at Tyler. He looked shocked almost.

"I know he's cheating on me, it's so obvious, he doesn't look me in the eye anymore, i'm not going to lie, he wants me to be on top more, and he knows i'm a bottom, and he's always been a top with me. he also is always texting someone, but I don't know who." Tyler's eyes start watering as he takes a sip of his hot coffee. 
"I never thought Phil would do this to me though. That's what confuses me. he's such a nice guy, I never thought he'd ever.."
Before he starts crying, I put down my cup and grab his hand. "The same with Dan, Tyler I still can't believe he cheated on me."
An older lady looks over at us, she frowns and walks off and goes to the counter.

we later found out she paid for our coffees. which made me feel bad, but at that moment, I really didn't care.  I was here for Tyler and Tyler was here for me, and that's all that we needed.

when we got back home, Phil wasn't there, I slid off my yellow jacket and me and Tyler walked into my room and he helped me paint my toenails and my fingernails. Eventually it got late. 
"Can you sleep in me and Dan's bed tonight? I really don't think you'd be comfortable in Phil's bed." 
Tyler nodded and he grabbed his suitcase from Phil's room. I overheard their conversation.

"what are you doing?" Phil asked. 
"I'm sleeping in Dan and Amelia's room tonight." Tyler replied, "Don't act all so dominate when you've been so bottom lately."

Next thing I knew he was in my room and changing, all I did was take off my bra and slid under the covers. 
"Can I lay on your boobs and sleep? You're already taller than me, and you're like a D cup." I laughed and nodding and slipping into bed. 

Tyler giggled and slid into bed and laid on my chest and I held him.  I found it funny how we were in the same spot. We both were hurt.

Soon, we fell asleep, and that was the only night I didn't fall asleep thinking of you.

(1220 words)