forgiveness(17.)

forgiveness, can you imagine, forgiveness, can you imagine?

-

Amelia

i'm glad you were back, that isn't a lie. i missed you being next to you when i went to bed, i missed you so much. you completed me, no matter what anyone else said, you were my everything, nothing could change that.
but something was so off, something was off between us, and it took me a while to figure out what was wrong with us.
this let me have a deep hatred towards Phil, what was his excuse? what was his excuse for this? i couldn't find it in me to forgive him. i pushed it to the back of my mind.
you seemed to be a lot better since I went to the hospital, and since you started to get off drugs. it felt normal, which was something I wasn't really used to before. 

you kissed me when we got in the kitchen, Tyler was in Phil's room, my head was spinning when our lips connected, everything seemed so right. Everything was so right. I smiled for the first time in forever. 
My heart pounded as you picked me up by the waist and put me on the counter, i have always loved making out with you, i loved the feeling of our lips pressed together. 
your hands were still around my waist and you squeezed my hips, which made me gasp. God I've missed you, you and that electric touch you have. 
my knees began to become weak as our tongues danced together, when you pulled away.
"baby, we have to start supper" you whispered, your head leaning on my shoulder, i could tell you missed me. 

you cooked pasta that night. which you knew it was my favorite and honestly it made me smile. it was a real smile, one that would be the first of many. 

(308 words)

a/n: hey guys!! we're getting close to the end of the book! are you ready? are you enjoying it? let me know!