Chapter 4: Elemental Powers

At day, Moira puts her hands in her jacket pocket, she looked around, wondering there's nobody to see her, she notices Darby releasing winds from her hand, Moira became shocked how Darby is releasing winds.

"Darby! What's wrong with you?!" Moira asked.

"I am releasing winds from my hands, Moira! Check it out!" Darby released winds from her hands at a jogger passing by, making her hair unkempt.

"Darbrick, The jogger will be angry at you!" said Moira, the ground started to lift and it takes the two girls from the top, before falling down to the ground again who goes back to normal, Moira discovers she and Darby have elemental powers, they arrive at the school, where Summer is struggling to get rid of fire, thinking it had entered in her mind.

"Summer, how are you?" Darby asked.

"I feel-" Summer accidentally breathes fire at Darby's shirt. "Sorry, I feel terrible."

  Darby puts out the fire from her shirt, with her power, a girl appears all wet and humiliated by her classmates, crying hysterically. "What happened to you?"

"Your friend! Your friend had gone crazy and she released water from her hands!" The girl leaves weeping, Moira, Summer and Darby sees Hannah manipulating water, the quartet looks shocked since they were mermaids.

"I'm manipulating water!" said Hannah.

"Water? How could that happened?" Darby asked.

"Since we have been at sea, we are feeling powerful." said Moira.

"You are the mermaid of...Earth!" said Summer.

"You are the mermaid of fire!" said Moira.

"You are the mermaid of Water!" said Darby.

"and You are the mermaid of Air!" said Hannah.  

  "Earth, fire, water and Air?" Mindy chuckled as she appeared. "What are you? The four little mermaids?" she chuckled one more time.

"If you call me and my friends as little mermaids, I am gonna burn you up!" Summer angrily snaps her fingers, which lights a fire in her hand.  

  "burn me up? Where's your powerful lover?" Mindy asked, a tall,slender teenage boy shoves her, he looks handsome, and wears a red beret, a Black jacket, white shirt, gray and white sneakers and blue jeans with a Black belt, he also has aqua eyes and brown hair.

  "H-Hi, what's your name?" said Moira.

"David Baxendale." said the boy.

"Dave, Would you look at them? They are acting strangely!" said Mindy. "These four girls are goddesses!"

"No, they aren't." said Dave. "They are powerful."