Chapter 8: End

However, Their happiness is short lived, when Mindy comes out of the sea, she is now a ordinary mermaid with a blue bikini top and a blue fish-like tail, with fish-like ears, her hair is now different, she gets shocked to realize that she is now a mermaid, sees Moira, Summer, Hannah and Darby in their normal forms.

"No! I'm looking like a...a...Ugly mermaid!" She said, Mindy struggles to get up, but no avail, Moira and her friends, Charlene, Loretta and Dave walks next to her.

"Of course you look ugly, Mindy, wait until your parents and your big sister will say: 'Mindy, You look attractive in this mermaid costume!'" She laughed.

"I don't have a sister! I'm the only daughter!" Mindy prepares to get up, only to be grabbed by her older sister, who wears goth clothes. "Hey! Put me down! I'm not a baby or a fish!"  

  "My parents and I will send you to another place to see you as a success!" said the goth girl. "Girls, She'll no longer with you anymore." The girl walked away carrying Mindy in her hands.  

  "Maybe Mindy will be so pretty in that costume." said Moira.

"If she can see you again, what if she'll use this?" Loretta pulled out Mindy's lost sunglasses from her skirt pocket.  

  The next day, Waterton and the sea are back to normal, Moira, Summer, Hannah and Darby are playing volleyball with Charlene and Loretta, Darby hit the ball so hard allowing her team of friends as winners, Moira sees Dave walking in the beach and waves her hand to him, Atargatis comes out of the sea and sees the girls, she becomes proud of them as heroines of the sea and land, before going back underwater, In the sunset, Moira and her friends are in their mermaid forms, they are watching the Sun and the sea.  

"It feels good to be a mermaid, girls." said Moira.

"We are heroines of the sea and the world." said Summer. "You are the earth."

"You are the fire." Moira replied.

"I'm the water." said Hannah.

"and I am the Air." said Darby.