Chapter 2: Imagination

Hurt by Mindy's words, The girls leaves the school, on their way they end up getting hit by Moira's cheerful little sister, a little girl in a kick scooter with red hair in pigtails, a orange cardigan, a light blue shirt, a orange skirt with suspenders and boots, and white tights with blue stripes, the little girl is named Loretta.

"Hi, Mo-Mo!" Loretta giggled.

"Loretta! You should watch out." said Moira. "Don't mess with me now!"

"Moira! This tickles!" Loretta chuckled as Moira tickles her in the belly.

"Hi, Loretta." Darby greeted her.  

  "hi, Darby! You look gorgeous today!" Replied Loretta.  

  "what you were doing?" Moira asked.

"Pretending to be a eskimo hunting a polar Bear!" Loretta replied. "I have a Big imagination!"

"This is great!" said Hannah.  

  At night, Moira and Loretta are hidden in their sheet, they are Reading a Aquamarine book, a tall girl wearing a green jacket, white shirt, blue jeans and brown shoes comes to the bedroom, she has purple hair and eyes, much like Mindy.  

  "hi, girls, what are you Reading?" Charlene asked.

"Aquamarine, Charlene." Moira replied.

"Aquamarine? I don't believe in mermaids." Said Charlene.  

  "Yeah, but, I gotta become a Mermaid called 'Mermaid of Lightning!" Loretta imagined herself as a mermaid wearing a orange shirt with fish-like tail and hair pins on her pigtails.

"Mermaids are aquatic creatures." said Moira.

"Listen, Mermaids don't exist." said Charlene.

Moira's parents, a man in black hair and a black suit and shoes, white shirt and a green tie and his wife, a woman in blonde hair, a red hairband, green collared shirt, blue jeans and black shoes comes to the room, and sees their kids.  

  "Hey, kids!" said Peter and Anne.

"Hi,mom! Hi! Dad!" said Moira, Charlene and Loretta.  

  Loretta cheerfully shows Peter and Anne some photos of a human becoming a mermaid, they look fascinated at their younger daughter's imagination, Charlene is not convinced at this. "Why you have photos of humans becoming mermaids?"

"Cause, I wanna be like them, mom!" said Loretta.

"You? A mermaid of lightning?" Anne crossed her arms. "Loretta, You are just a kid."

"Your mother is right, Lor, Being a mermaid is a imaginary thing." said Peter.  

 Meanwhile, at 11:00 pm, Moira sees a message in her phone noticing it's time to see that something had appeared in Waterton Beach, she finds her friends arguing about a mysterious thing that appeared from nowhere, the mysterious thing looked like a golden orb who had fallen from the sky.

"What are you all doing here? It's night!" said Moira.

"Moira, I saw a mysterious thing in the sky and is landed on Waterton Beach!" said Darby.

"Yeah, it looked like a golden orb, we gotta find it out!" said Summer.