Prologue

Mermaids, legendary aquatic creatures with the head and upper body of a female human and the tail of a fish, The Mermaids appear in the folklore of many cultures worldwide, including the Near East, Europe, Africa and Asia. The first stories appeared in ancient, in which the goddess transformed herself into a mermaid out of shame for accidentally killing her human lover. Mermaids are sometimes associated with perilous events such as floods, storms, shipwrecks and drownings. In other folk traditions, they can be benevolent or beneficent, bestowing boons or falling in love with humans.Meanwhile, In the sea, far far away there's a magical land called the Reef.

The Reef is a peaceful place, home of the fishes, sharks, octopuses, Mermens, mermaids and other aquatic creatures.

The Mermaids are swimming in the sea, and they are considered a myth, four mermaids are not ordinary mermaids, they are the Elemermaids, Mermaids with elemental powers, the powers are: Earth, Fire, Water and Air, The Mermaid of Earth is the leader of the Elemermaids, she has the power to manipulate and create solid objects, minerals and mineral compositions, can cause earthquakes and lift earthen materials, The Mermaid of Fire has the power to control fire, burn and melt things and control the chemical process of combustion, The Mermaid of Water has the power to control, manipulate water, changing them from one state to other and The Mermaid of Air has the power to control, manipulate air, creating various winds, tempests and hurricanes.

The Mermaids are the protectors of the sea, they are always protecting the sea from the forces of evil, especially monsters, when all of a sudden, a sea monster, named Nukara comes out of the sea, roars at the four mermaids, destroys ships and lures mermaids and mermen to their doom, including the Elemermaids.

After this incident, the sea and the world entered in a time of darkness and despair, without a protector to protect it, some heroines are revealed to be: the new mermaids.