rant

Topic: Chewing w/ Mouth Open

lemme just start off by saying how nasty you are, and how much i wish i could just sock punch you in the face.

i ultimately hate when people chew with their mouth open letting everyone around them see their nasty crusty food

i ultimately hate when people chew with their mouth open letting everyone around them see their nasty crusty food. then letting us ALL hear them smacking their lips together like they're some fucking alpaca or some shit.

i don't know if you were raised to chew with your mouth open, or was raised in a barn. BUT in my family we DO NOT chew with our mouths fucking open!!! my nana would appear out of nowhere and smack the shit out of you with a wooden spoon if she ever heard such a noise. you would not like to be over at my house on any given day, trust me.

you'll get the ole razzle dazzle beat down of the century by ole granny and her brick ass wooden spoon.

i never once in my life want to hit people so much just for chewing food. like bitch you is nasty asf, please excuse yourself from my surroundings if you dare to chew like that. i will honestly come to your house, and be a new mother to you as you were obviously not raise by fucking humans.

chewing with your mouth open has got to be my biggest pet peeve, and it's simply just not one that could easily go away. i literally stare at people until they stop chewing or i say something reaaaaal rude, bc something about just hearing someone smack their lips makes me cringe and die inside.

so whoever you are chewing with your mouth open right now, just know that i will smack the shit outta you if i dare hear such a thing near me.