rant

Topic: Guys

i hate them sm. they are such jackasses and lying little shits. they say they'll be their for you forever and then end up leaving the next day.

i hate how they can just suddenly change their feelings for someone in a matter of minutes. i don't understand a single thing going through their head besides sex or nudes.

i hate how all they ever want is sex or nudes from a girl. even before y'all even ask one another for your name they just instantly hit ya with the "so nudes?" like bitch gtfo!

i also hate when they say they won't do shit until they know you're comfortable with it. but then they just ignore you for days saying that they're "busy" when they would text you all the time even during their work.

i honestly don't know if i ever want to get into a relationship bc of my pass experience. it makes me not want to do anything or be around a guy, but yet i find one that seems decent after a few years. but then they just stop talking once they hear that you don't want to do anything sexual, then they suddenly ignore you and push you to the side.

i don't want to annoy them and totally push them away, but i also don't want to just sit here and be the one being pushed away.

fuck guys. fuck feelings.