Chapter 2

So everyone was sitting at the table. I sat by Joy and Nina. We were talking about classes and projects.

"So Eddie. You're from America?" Jerome said.

"Yeah." Eddie said.

"Then why do you want to come to a school in London?" He asked.

"Well my mom shipped me off here. So you should ask her." Eddie said.

"Whatever." Jerome said.

"So Nina. How long have you been here?" Eddie asked Nina.

"A year Eddie." She said.

"So is there any magic creature or magic. I should know about." He said.

"No. This is not Hogwarts from Harry Potter books." I said getting annoyed with the Harry Potter jokes from him.

"Oh really. So we don't get to fly around on broom stitches and cast spells." He said laughing.

"Wow. You must be stupid. If you think this is really Hogwarts." I said.

"Okay. Enough everyone." Trudy said from the kitchen.

"I think I done. If anyone is going to be looking for me don't be." I said grabbing my plate went to put it in the sink and head upstairs. I went right to my room. I plopped on my bed and put my ear buds in and listened to my favorite band "Sick Puppies". I had my music so loud that I didn't hear Joy or Mara come in. Then Joy pulled out one of my ear buds out. Let me tell you. That really hurt.

"What?" I said taking the other one out of my ear.

"Why can't you be nice to him?" Joy asked.

"Who?" I asked but knowing who she is talking about.

"Eddie." Mara said.

"Oh Slimeball. No." I said.

"Come on Patty. He is new here and far from home." Mara said.

"So..." I said.

"How would you feel if that was you? I bet not well." Joy said.

"Why are you two being so nice to him? He just incited us British." I said

"Because he is new and he was trying to crack a joke Patricia." Joy said.

"Yeah. Just try to be nice." Mara said.

"Whatever. I'm going to bed. Night." I said.

"Night Patty." Joy said.

"Night Trish." Mara said.