Chapter 6

It was getting dark when we all went inside. Everyone went into the living room. I sat on the chair by the couch. Everyone got in and sat everywhere.

"Okay everyone Victor is out for the night. Also it is the weekend. So I'm going to let you stay up until midnight but no later." Trudy said standing in the doorway of the living room.

"Thanks Trudy." Everyone said in unison.

"No problem. Behave. If you need me I will be in my room. Good-Night kids." She said walking away.

"Night!" Everyone yelled after her.

"So what should we do?" Jerome said with a smirk on his face.

"What about an innocent game of truth or dare?" I said with an evil smirk.

"No." Nina said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because it never ends well." She said.

"Less take a house vote." I said, "Who wants to play truth or dare say I?" Everyone except Nina said I.

"Okay. Whoever doesn't want to play say nah?" I said.

"Nah." Nina said.

"Okay. The I's have it. We are playing." I said smiling.

"Yeah. This is going to be fun." Amber said.

"Okay. Here are the rules on to our truth or dare game. You are allowed one pass. If you passed already and you have to do something with a partner. The other person can pass instead of you. Also if you are in a relationship or anything what happens or said you can't get mad. The biggest rule. If you break this rule I will beat you up is WHAT HAPPENS HERE. STAYS HERE!" I said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Okay Jerome go get a bottle. So we can use it to pick people." I said. Jerome got up and went to the kitchen to get a bottle.

"Is this good?" He asked.

"Yeah." I grabbed the bottle and turned to everyone, "Make a circle on the ground." I said. Now the game can begin. Who is up first?