Chapter 15

"Thanks Jerome." I said smiling at him. We walked together. Jerome knows the really me. I could go to him for anything. I trust him. We walked and talked for a long time. Then we got back home.

"You okay Patricia?" Nina asked me when I walked back into the house.

"Yeah." I said.

"That's good." Nina said.

"Hey I am going to bed. I will talk to you later." I said heading to bed.

It has be two days now. It is now Monday. I got up and got ready for school. I walked down the stair to the kitchen.

"Hey Trixie." Jerome said at the counter in the kitchen.

"Hey boys." I said to Jerome and Alfie stuffing his face with food.

"Hey." Alfie tried to say with his cheeks full and food falling out of his mouth. I just shocked my head at him.

"Alfie you brought some." Jerome said pointing a piece on the counter.

"Thanks man." Alfie said picking it up and eating it.

"Alfie I'm saying this because I care. You are going to eat the wrong thing and you will not want to eat again." I said.

"No. That will never happen." He said.

"Okay. Just don't come crying to me when that happens." I said. We looked at each other and started to laugh. After about ten minutes of laughing everyone else came in.

"What are you three laughing about now?" Fabian asked us. We looked at each other.

"Nothing you guys need to worry about." I said with a wicked smile. Jerome and Alfie gave them their wicked smiles with me.

"Okay. I am going to worry if you guys have those smiles on. Nothing good comes out if you have those smiles on." Mara said looking at us scared.

"Don't worry. It's nothing. Trust us." I said.

"Why don't I trust that?" Mara said looking at us.

"We are not lying. It is the truth. What we were laughing about is something Trixie said to Alfie." Jerome said.

"Okay." Mara said.

"I am heading to the school. Boys are you coming?" I asked looking at Jerome and Alfie.

"Yeah. Came on Trixie. See you guys later." Jerome said.

"Bye." Everyone said. Alfie, Jerome, and I walked to school.