About Him

Elizabeth's POV:

Meliodas went to take a shower and said we could look around if we wanted to. He's actually really nice and quiet cute aswell.

"What's with the blush Elizabeth?" I jumped but turned around. Meliodas was standing in the doorway. Shirtless. That alone made me blush more.

"N-no reason" I mumbled looking away

"Meliodas you keep suprising me!" Ban moaned. Meliodas looked at him confused.

"Huh?"

"First I find out that you look like a kid but your a total bad ass! And now I find out you've got a six pack!" He moaned

Meliodas chuckled at his reaction.

"I actually feel really special knowing what you look like!" Ban exclaimed

"Why?" King asked

"Nobody really knows anything about him and the only people who know what he looks like, is who he's fought" Ban explained

"Really Meliodas?" Diane asked

"Yeah"

"Can you tell us somethings maybe?" I asked

"Depends on what it is"

We sat on the sofa after Meliodas put a t-shirt on and asked him somethings. We learned things like his birthday, how many times he's fought someone and what he does when he's not fighting.

"Do you have any family members?" King asked.

Meliodas kinda looked down like he was upset about something.

"Well I"

"N-no! It's okay! You don't have to tell us!" Diane reassured. Meliodas sighed in relief and smiled at her. We all gave him our numbers and we got his. After a few hours we all decided to leave and that we would see him tomorrow. Ban, on the other hand, wanted to stay longer.

"Aww do we have to go already?" He moaned

"Let's go Ban! I'm sure Meliodas has had enough of you for one day!" King exclaimed trying to pull him.

"It's alright. He can stay if he wants" Meliodas chuckled. Ban's eyes lit up and we all stared at Meliodas shocked.

"Really? You are literally the best!" Ban exclaimed

"It's fine"

We said goodbye to Ban and Meliodas and left.

Meliodas' POV:

The sins aren't that bad. Ban and King do argue alot though but it's clear Diane had the hots for King.

"Hey Ban, does Diane have a thing for King?" I asked

"Huh? Oh yeah! They both have feelings for eachother but won't confess"

"That's adorable!"

After I showed Ban where he was sleeping we decided to watch a movie. He kept asking me things though.  He really is a fan isn't he?

"Is it okay if I call you Meliodas? Or do you want me to call you something else? You're just so amazing!"

"Ban, I'm not your superior, I'm your friend. Call me whatever you like"

"Really?! I can't believe I'm friends with the legendary Meliodas!"

"Don't think of me as your superior because I'm not. If it's one thing I hate, it's when people treat others differently because of a status"