Starbucks

Elizabeth's POV:

Once again Meliodas didn't show up at school. We thought of a plan to go round after school to make sure he's okay.

Once we reached the house, we knocked and then entered. Meliodas was in the living room on his phone. He had a Starbucks aswell.

"Yo Meliodas" Ban called

Meliodas looked at us and waved. He set the drink down on the table and smiled.

"Those are really good!" He exclaimed

"Have you never had a Starbucks before?" Diane giggled

Meliodas shook his head.

"Where I'm from, we don't have things like that"

"Where's. Your so missing out" King sweat dropped

"Tell me about it! Those are delicious!" Meliodas pouted

"Your such a child" I giggled

We went over and sat next to him.

"So what did I miss today?" Meliodas asked

"Nothing that important. Although we did have a lesson on the demon realm" Ban explained

Meliodas tensed hearing that. No idea why though.

"What happened?"

"Meh. Not alot. Turns out that nobody really knows anything about demons" King added

"Is that so? What do you know?"

"Well we know that there's different types of demons buy apart from that not alot" Diane mumbled

We ended up explaining to Meliodas about the lesson because of how interested he was in the topic. However whenever we brought up why he was interested he brushed us off by saying things like: who wouldn't be interested in demons?, or he would say: I'm just curious as to what I missed.

He's so weird sometimes but I wouldn't have it any other way. He's waayyy to adorable! Especially when he pouts!

But still....I'm very curious as to why Meliodas was so interested in the demon race and realm. I personally think demons are terrifying but that's only based on what I've heard. Maybe if I met one I would think differently. I highly doubt it though. We learnt in that lesson that demons aren't allowed to leave the realm unless the demon king says so. And even then that's rare!