Chapter 13

Another filler😒 Thank you all for 100+ reads!
_________________________
~3 months later~

"Wake up! Wake up! It's Christmas" I heard as I woke up from a sleep. I opened my eyes and saw Patrick waiting anxiously at the door.

I dragged myself out of my bed, pulled on a sweater and followed an exited Patrick down to the living room where there were presents stacked around the tree.

Patrick dived straight into opening all his gifts, as my mom and I sat watching his face lite up with every parcel.

"Alaina, open this one" my mom said handing my a perfectly wrapped present that was as thin as paper.

I untied the ribbon, letting it fall to my feet as it undone. I gently unwrapped the gift, revealing an envelope. I looked at my mom confused but she just nodded eagerly for me to continue. So I did. I ripped open the envelope and peered inside. I couldn't help but gasp in shock. I ran to my mother and held her in a tight hug.

"What is it?" Patrick asked

I pulled out the contents of the envelope, letting me hold the $2000 and €2000.

"Mom, what are the euro's for?" I asked confused

"You'll see" she replied turning her attention to Patrick.

Just then my phone began to ring. It was Cam. He was staying with his mom and step dad for Christmas.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god! You will not believe this! My mom just gave me four tickets to Italy!" He screamed down the phone.

"What?!" I screamed back shocked.

"I'm going to take you, Nash and Kacey!"

"Oh my god! Cam that is amazing! When is it?"

"2 days!"

"What?!" I screamed "2 days?! Are you serious?"

"Yup! You better get packing! I'll be picking you up at 7.30, Friday morning!" He said simply, hanging up the phone.

"Mom! I'm going to Italy!" I screamed throwing my phone on the couch. "Cam got tickets from his mom and he was allowed to take four people and-"
I stopped rambling as it clicked. My mom planned this. That is what the euro's are for.

I hugged my mom, repeatedly thanking her.

"Now go pack!" She said ushering me off.

I ran up to my bedroom, collecting my suitcase and throwing in different pieces of clothing.

As I was about to finish packing my phone bleeped. It was Nash.

"Oh my god! 2 days! Xx"

"I know! I can't wait! Xo

I pressed send and locked my phone as I flopped on to my bed, trying to take in the news. I'm going to Italy in 2 days.