Part 1

The ages of the kids are:
Mason: 8
Ivan: 6
Summer: 4
Oliver: 3
Brogan, Olivia and Toby: 2

_________________

"Mason please don't kick the ball inside" I picked up a now two year old Brogan and Olivia and put them in their play cot. Its their birthday today and we are inviting all the boys, their girlfriends, Nialls family and My family around. Mason picked up his football and propt it under his right arm.

"Where can I play with it? Dad's putting the bouncy castle up outside" He huffed. Mason's now 8 and Ivan's 6.

Niall walked through the patio door rubbing a hand through his hair.

"DaDa" Brogan screeched standing on her tip toes to try and get a better look of her dad. Niall walked over leaning on his arms to look at both twins pulling faces.

"Hello my two princess'" He brushed a few strands of hair from Brogan's face. She gave Niall a kissy face and he laughed bending down to give her little lips a peck.

I looked away from the father-daughter moment and saw Ivan sneaking outside

"Ivan don't touch that bouncy castle" He nodded and carried on outside. I leaned against the door frame spying on my 6 year old son.

Nialls POV:

"Lets go get you ready for your party" I smiled down at the twins. I picked Brogan up and put her on the floor whilst I got Olivia. Once I put Olivia on my hip I saw Brogan crawling quickly into the kitchen. I quickly ran, Olivia bouncing on my hip and picked Brogan up placing her on my other.

"DaDa" She laughed hiding her head in the crook of my neck. I carried them both to their shared room and stood Brogan in her cot whilst I changed Olivia. I pulled out her new dress which was black with white hearts. I laid her down and she covered her face with her small chubby hands

"Where's my beautiful Livvy gone?" I asked pretending to look around the room. Olivia giggled and removed her hands from her face "Oh there she is" I made a 'O' shape with my mouth. I quickly changed her and swapped them over changing Brogan in the same dress. I stood both of the them in the same cot and pulled my phone from my pocket

"Can you say cheese and show daddy your teeth?" I asked, Brogan looked at Olivia whilst Olivia shouted "eese" Showing her few teeth. I took the photo laughing and  put my phone away, holding both their hands downstairs.

**

Amys POV:

We had all just sang Happy Birthday to the two birthday girls, Mason, Ivan, Summer and Oliver were all playing on the bouncy castle whilst all the adults, the twins and Toby were sat around talking.

Brogan is a bit smaller than Olivia as the doctors said she would be. She is developing alot better than they thought she would. She started walking later than Liv and still gets stuck with some words.

"Ucle Wouis" Olivia got up from the grass waddling over to her uncle.

"Hello Liv" Louis picked her up placing her on his lap. She stood up so she was just a little taller than Louis when he was sat. She wrapped her little hands around his neck whilst one of his hands where on her back to support her.

"Whats wrong?" Louis turned his head to a giggling Olivia

"Iss, Iss" She made a kissy face to Louis. He laughed and went to peck her check but the clever toddler turned her head and Louis lips landed on the 2 year olds. He pulled away and Olivia laughed digging her head into thr crook of his neck