Part 32

PLEASE READ!!!!

-I am going to make an instagram for my fanfics(I'll comment the name on the next chapter) and I will be posting photos of the characters. Also send me covers for any of my fanfics to my twitter @5SecxndsOf1D or my Instagram amylouisee1997 and they will be posted on the instagram with credit to you.

- Thank You ReannConnolly for the amazing new cover.

- I start college next monday and I still need to do my assignment so updates will be slower.

______________________________

Amys POV:

One week ago exactly another four of my beautiful children entered this world. We have been stuck at the hospital ever since they were born but today we got to take home our two little boys and our little girl home, unfortunatly Scarlett still had to stay in as she still is having help breathing. I just want her to be home with her mum, dad, sisters and brothers.

Today is Tuesday and all the kids went back to school yesterday which means I missed the kids first day into a new year and missed Cormacs first day at school. The first few nights after the quads were born Niall stayed in the hospital with me and the babies over night and went to see the kids through the day but recently he came whilst the kids were at school and went home before they got home. The kids haven't seen the new editions yet as 'kids are not allowed into this ward'. So today will be the first time they see the babies when they get home from school.

I sat on the hospital bed my feet swinging centimeters from the ground, the three baby cots in front of me displaying the three sleeping babies. I slowly climbed off the bed as I was still in pain and picked up Riley who started to stir. I picked up the baby bag and grabbed a clean diaper and a clean 'Mummys boy' onesie. I laid him on the bed and quickly changed him then placed him in his car seat. I then changed Issac in a matching onesie and placed him in his blue car seat which matched Riley's. I got out Alexis' onesie which said 'Daddys Girl', I looked over at Alexis and saw her start to riggle I walked over to her and picked her up in my arms slowly swaying her side to side, I rubbed my pointer finger across her cheek and she flung her arms around latching her tiny hand onto my finger.

Nialls POV:

"Grandads picking you up from school today and when he brings you home your mum and brothers and sister will be home" I smiled helping Cormac button his shirt and put his tie and jumper on. Once I did Cormac I did Olivia's and Brogan's ties then we were ready to go.

"Do you have your dinner money Ive? Mase?" I looked at the eldest two and they nodded. I grabbed the other three kids dinners and they all climbed into the car. First I dropped off Ivan and Mason at there high school then drove to Cormac's, Olivia's and Brogan's primary school. I climbed out of the car with the kids and Cormac wrapped his hand in mine. I took the twins to Mr Walton's class and they waved bye then it was to Cormac's class.

"I'll see you when grandad brings you home, ok?" I bent down to Cormac's height and he bent his head down looking at the floor

"I want to stay with you daddy" He whispered. Its only his second day at school and I know he isn't enjoying it because he finds it hard talking to new people. Cor's helper teacher, Mrs Evans walked out of the classroom and saw him wipe at his eyes.

"Cor don't cry, You'll be back home soon and Riley, Issac and Alexis will be able to see their big brother when you are back" I put my hands on his shoulders and he ran into my arms giving me a hug.

"Hello Cormac. Its nice to see you again. Are you going to come and sit with me on the carpet?" Mrs Evans spoke holding her hand out. Cormac nodded grabbing her hand and waved at me then put his fingers into his mouth which showed he was nervous or scared, what he got off Amy. I ran a hand through my hair and walked out of the school getting into my car and driving to the hospital.