Vlog Kisses (Logan)

You, Thomas, and the Sanders Sides were doing a vlog. Roman said something that was incorrect so, Logan being Logan, had to correct him which lead him to a long lecture of this and that and this is right and that was wrong. Everyone was getting so annoyed. "Can someone please shut him up?" Vigil asked. You being his girlfriend had the prefect idea. You walked up to him and grabbed his tie and pulled him down to your level. You smirked and kisses him. Virgil  said 'get a room!' And Patton just awed. You pulled away from him and his face was red and he just stood there silent. You looked at the others. "What? He stopped talking didn't he?" You asked them. "That is one way to shut him up" Roman said nodding his head a little. "Well it worked" Thomas said. Logan just stood there. He didn't move at all. "Did you break him?" Patton asked. "Mabey" you nodded. You grabbed his hand and dragged him to his room. "Continue with the video" you told them and shut his bed room door leaving the others laughing a lot cause Logan just stood there like an idiot. And he was the smart one. You sat Logan down on his bed. He shook his still red face and looked at you. "You just had to do that in front of the others?" You smiled and nodded. "It's not my fault you were being a smart *beep*" his eyes widen. You looked down at your phone. "Sorry, that's my new ring tone" you told him and pointed to your phone.

~

Word count: 273